Page 788 of 831 FirstFirst ... 288688738778786787788789790798 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 8310

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

Inducing bullshit.
    So for the sake of sanity I'll drop this here. Chalk it up to a win for you, I guess. Gratsky.

2. Default

Fox News’ senior judicial analyst Judge Napolitano joined ABC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams on his SiriusXM radio show Wednesday to discuss the Michael Flynn sentencing memo that outlined the short-lived national security adviser’s cooperation with the Robert Mueller investigation. During the interview, Napolitano said he believes someone in the president’s inner circle will soon be indicted. “I don’t know who,” Napolitano added. “But I do know that Donald Jr. has told friends he expects to be indicted.” When asked whether he expects Donald Jr. to be indicted, Napolitano replied: “Yes.” He also suggested there could be a connection between the Mueller investigation and the recent Deutsche Bank raid, before saying “the president himself should be extremely uncomfortable about this.”

What's that? A homophobic conservative? I've never heard of such a thing! It's almost as if... you're a walking, talking parody of a conservative, precisely like I said! Well done, sir.
    I am not homophobic, I just don't like you because you are a useless sack of shit. So, is it on the meds and posting or off the meds and posting?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

It's bad when far Leftist magazines are calling out the issues with the Mueller investigation.

Mueller’s comportment suggests a man who’s fallen prey to the same state of mind that warped Ken Starr—namely disgust over the people you’re investigating and a desire to justify the sunk capital. Even if the special counsel presents one hell of a report, Democrats must ask: was it worth it?
    Certainly, Trump’s ethical standards are low, but if sleaziness were a crime then many more people from our ruling class would be in jail. It is sleazy, but not criminal, to try to find out in advance what WikiLeaks has on Hillary Clinton. It is sleazy, but not criminal, to take a meeting in Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer promising a dossier of dirt on Clinton. (Just as, it should be mentioned, it is sleazy, but not criminal, to pay a guy to go to Russia to put together a dossier of dirt on Trump. This is one reason why the Clinton campaign lied about its connection to the Steele dossier, albeit without the disadvantage of being under oath.) It is sleazy, but not criminal, to pursue a business deal while you’re running for president. Mueller has nailed people for trying to prevaricate about their sleaze, so we already have a couple of guilty pleas over perjury, with more believed to be on the way. But the purpose of the investigation was to address suspicions of underlying conspiracy—that is, a plan by Trump staffers to get Russian help on a criminal effort. Despite countless man-hours of digging, this conspiracy theory, the one that’s been paying the bills at Maddow for a couple of years now, has come no closer to being borne out. (Or, as the true believers would say, at least not yet.)

Partisanship is hostile to introspection, but at some point maybe we’ll look back and think again about what was unleashed in the panic over Russian influence. Trump’s White House has pursued what is arguably the harshest set of policies toward Russia since the fall of Communism—hardly something to celebrate—yet nearly all the pressure, from the center-left as much as the right, is toward making it even tougher. As for those tapping along to S.N.L. songs in praise of Mueller and his indictments, they might want to remember that Trump won’t always be in office. The weapons you create for your side today will be used by the other side against you tomorrow. Do we really want the special-counsel investigation to become a staple of presidential life? It’s a creation with few boundaries on scope and a setup that encourages the selection of a suspect followed by a search for the crime, rather than the other way around. This caused calamities in the era of Bill Clinton, and it doesn’t get any better just because the partisan dynamics are reversed.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...ler-skepticism
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I am not homophobic, I just don't like you because you are a useless sack of shit. So, is it on the meds and posting or off the meds and posting?
    "I'm not homophobic, I just [made shit up relating only to sexuality, not based on anything you've ever said]."

Yes, very convincing, Rocktar. Did you hallucinate what you were responding to? Or are you just, as I claimed, a shitty, homophobic parody of a conservative? Tell us more about how InfoWars is a reputable source of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Right? It's weird.
    Amazing how that works.

BTW time4sharts hasn't posted in this thread ever since she was called out for sharts.

"I'm not homophobic, I just [made shit up relating only to sexuality, not based on anything you've ever said]."

Yes, very convincing, Rocktar. Did you hallucinate what you were responding to? Or are you just, as I claimed, a shitty, homophobic parody of a conservative? Tell us more about how InfoWars is a reputable source of information.
    Why are you so emotional?

Stfu homo.

It might not be because you are a fag that most people can't stand you.

Just sayin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It might not be because you are a fag that most people can't stand you.

Just sayin...
    Yeah, it's just a totally random, weird coincidence that your consistent angle of attack is based on sexuality, and that and resentment and dislike for LGBTs is a conservative stereotype.