Page 682 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1825826326726806816826836846927327821182 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    He isn't the brightest. He thought he could have fired the FBI director immediately after winning the Republican primary.
    He should have fired the top echelon of the FBI and likely other agencies on day one of his presidency. Like in most cases, all the way down to director level. Authorize pensions, whatever, get them out and ditch all their clearances.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    He should have fired the top echelon of the FBI and likely other agencies on day one of his presidency. Like in most cases, all the way down to director level. Authorize pensions, whatever, get them out and ditch all their clearances.
    For what reason besides the fact that they were investigating Trump?
    Last edited by Androidpk; 09-19-2018 at 02:34 PM.

If he fired Comey day one he'd be ok. They could have said that he wanted a fresh start or something. His problem is that he asked Comey for loyalty and when Comey didn't answer they way he wanted he fired him. Then he told the Russians he fired comey to get rid of that Russian stuff and he told Lester Holt that. Too much happened that didn't pass the smell test so he got a bi-partisan special counsel who received glowing praise from every GOP politician I can think of. Now he's working to destroy law and order to protect himself from something. Collusion? Conspiracy? The insult of an investigation? Who knows at this point but it's not a conspiracy. He brought it on himself.

4. Default

Good article about the upcoming book The Apprentice. - https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.b86aec76d7ca

Good article about the upcoming book The Apprentice. - https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.b86aec76d7ca
    This book > that book

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

How Putin's oligarchs got inside the Trump team - http://time.com/5401645/putins-oliga...-share-article

For what reason besides the fact that they were investigating Trump?
    Because pretty much everyone in the executive branch of the government works at the pleasure of the President. And in his case, "because I said so" really is a good enough reason.

Now if you asked me I would have tossed them because of 8 years of political bullshit, mismanagement of high profile cases, actual discrimination based on political views and so on.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

How Putin's oligarchs got inside the Trump team - http://time.com/5401645/putins-oliga...-share-article

9. Default

Because pretty much everyone in the executive branch of the government works at the pleasure of the President. And in his case, "because I said so" really is a good enough reason.

Now if you asked me I would have tossed them because of 8 years of political bullshit, mismanagement of high profile cases, actual discrimination based on political views and so on.
    ROFL. Are you ever right about anything?

Newsflash- the President CAN'T fire most people in the Executive Branch for no reason (Or even at all in many cases). Congress made sure of that a long time ago, and SCOTUS agreed.

He can mostly just fire people he appointed. Senior officers. Inferior officers can generally only be fired for cause.

10. Default

Insert epic facepalm.