Page 828 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 328728778818826827828829830838878928 ... LastLast
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A judge ruled that Obamacare is unconstitutional now because the penalty for not having insurance has been removed.

This will be interesting if the supreme court agrees. It will be like Obama's presidency never even happened.
    Almost but we still have all the racial discrimination, other taxes, bailouts and lastly, dead cops.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Elizabeth Warren FINALLY admitted she's not a person of color.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-15-2018 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Elizabeth Warren FINALLY admitted she's not a person of color.
    She's hoping we will forget by 202 how she used fake diversity to get ahead.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Fuck, Brees just got injured.
    You asshole. I had to check to make sure since he's my starting QB tomorrow since I left Rivers on the bench.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Asking you to cite your sources is not a bitch fit. It's a pretty acceptable request, especially from someone with as poor a track record as yours. I'm still waiting for your source from my previous question, by the way. The source that doesn't actually exist.

Be on whichever side of the political spectrum you like; just stop making others on that side look bad by not paying attention to whether or not what you're posting is true. You're not fooling anyone here or anywhere by claiming your own narrative on stories that don't support it.
    Soywolf didn’t cite either. Wouldn’t surprise me that PK is soywolf. He probably got bored and decided to just be retarded with his main account.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You asshole. I had to check to make sure since he's my starting QB tomorrow since I left Rivers on the bench.
    OH, this whole thread is about fake things, so I started posted Madden stuff in here.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    OH, this whole thread is about fake things.
    Androidpk is a very intelligent person with a high moral compass who wouldn't steal a thing and will always stand on his own 2 feet because he's all about personal responsibility.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 12-15-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I did read it, when it was originally released.

The report's fundamental conclusions are very short, and reflect what I said.. considering I directly quoted it.

I already did. You've demonstrated, repeatedly, that you couldn't read (or comprehend) two short sentences.

Your refusal to read anything about the incident you apparently found so outrageous.... doesn't constitute an argument on your part. You're doubling down on something you know next to nothing about, then going "SEE? I don't know anything about it! I'm fairly certain I should be outraged, because some Republican told me to be! No, not the Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee who wasted millions of dollars to produce a report that CLEARED the administration! The ones that know as little as I do!"

Spectacularly convincing, Methais.
    So still no mention of a YouTube video just like I said? Yet you’re doing your retarded victory dance anyway.

This is why we laugh at you.

Quote Originally Posted by retard’s incoming response
    but it says protest!
    Where does it say a protest over a YouTube video?

You’re stupid.

Stop being a dipshit.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-16-2018 at 02:33 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Again, not insulting you, just pointing out your obvious man crush. Not my fault you'd lick your own shit off Trump's dick and ask for seconds.
    Is that what you do with time4fun’s dildos when you’re paying your “rent”?

pk still never denied crashing on time4fun’s couch.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Learn2citeyoursources rather than just posting quotes about mundane, common occurences spiced up with words like "mystery" and "secrets" like you're Giorgio Tsoukalos. He's even more credible than you at this point without citations.
    He would but time4fun doesn’t include them in her PMs to pk where she tells him what he’s going to say and think for that day.