Page 628 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1285285786186266276286296306386787281128 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I agree that white anxiety is a real thing though as a white, middle American blue collar man I have failed to feel the threat from Obama to cause such anxiety. My peers have although they've also been unable to articulate how Obama (or the dems in general) did them a disservice for 8 years
    If white anxiety is a thing you feel.. perhaps you should go speak with someone who can help you through why you are such a racist?

Why do you believe that the amount of melanin in the skin is something you should be so concerned about all the time?

I'd like to say I'm sorry you have this overwhelming anxiety based on race.. but I don't, so I can't help you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    First off- YOU ARE RACIST you white nationalist baby.

Secondly, Democrats got about 14 million more votes than Republicans between the Senate and the Presidency in 2016. And only about 1 million votes fewer for the House.

So let's stop pretending that Republicans are in charge of Congress and the White House because they were more popular.
    you're retarded.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No.

There was no collusion, which is why the "investigation" has been forced to turn into other directions like tax evasion and financial fraud from the early 2000s.

I'm not one to tell you I told you so on 11/9/16 when this story first came about.. but I did tell you so...
    ROFLMAO

Alternative facts, anyone?
    Last edited by time4fun; 08-19-2018 at 06:23 PM.

I'm not sure, being a racist, that you are one to judge anyone else on that.

Sorry.

Secondly, Democrats got about 14 million more votes than Republicans between the Senate and the Presidency in 2016. And only about 1 million votes fewer for the House.

So let's stop pretending that Republicans are in charge of Congress and the White House because they were more popular.
    You really, REALLY need to take a Civics 101 course at a local community college or something.. since you clearly aren't familiar with how our electoral process works.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

ROFLMAO

Alternative facts, anyone?
    Only alternative to alternative fools like yourself.

Reality has been a harsh princess to you for your entire life.

Sorry (not really)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Need I say more Cwolff?

This little racist cunt has been going on like this since she joined these forums. Everyone that has disagreed with her has been negatively labeled, it's all she knows because the ideas she supports suck giant whale dick.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-19-2018 at 06:36 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Need I say more Cwolff?

This little racist cunt has been going on like this since she joined these forums. Everyone that has disagreed with her has been negatively labeled, it's all she knows because the ideas she supports suck giant whale dick.
    I had disagreements and arguments with time4fun all during 2016 and not once was I called a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I had disagreements and arguments with time4fun all during 2016 and not once was I called a racist.
    subpoena subpoena

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Maybe you should dox more people.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Maybe you should dox more people.
    Because that's totally why people get called racists.