Page 1155 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 155655105511051145115311541155115611571165 ... LastLast
Results 11,541 to 11,550 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Because he was only looking at a maximum of 5 years for what he did plead guilty to (and I'm sure the prosecution sweetened the deal and was going to ask the judge to give him probation, which of course the judge doesn't have to listen to but still), he was facing much more time if he didn't accept a plea deal and was found guilty on all counts.

Now that the judge knows he has no legal basis for sentencing him to this plea deal he is getting desperate to throw him in jail on another set of bogus, trumped up charges, because he's a piece of shit who should be removed from the bench.
    Ok, now that logic makes sense, just not the find any reason to throw him in jail, as he already had it.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    OOOOOOOOH SHIT IT'S HEATING UP NOW, METHAIS!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 IT'S REALLY STARTING TO HEAT UP!!!!1! TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED AND HANGED FOR RUSSIA COLLUSION ANY DAY NOW AND HIS KIDS AND WIFE TOO BECAUSE MASSIVE SHILLARY LOSS BUTTHURT AND KILLARY WILL BE MADE PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF ALL OF THIS FINALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY FOR REAL THIS TIME ACTUALLY GOING TO START HEATING UP ANY SECOND NOW LITERALLY ANY SECOND NOW YOU WATCH AND SEE IT'S STARTING TO HEAT UP I'M GETTING HOT BECAUSE IT'S SO FOR REALLY REAL HEATING UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 111111111234

I'm 99.9999% sure that time4fun has a dick irl.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-18-2020 at 12:57 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The judge has refused to drop the case and instead has appointed someone to investigate whether or not dismissing the case is legal.

In other words the judge has basically taken upon the role of being an investigator, this is so unprecedented I can't think of a single time something like this has ever happened before.

The judge has now been asked to explain why he hasn't yet dropped the case against Flynn and has now hired a high-profile lawyer to explain his reasons.

So a judge has now taken on the investigator role and has hired a lawyer to explain his actions.

Can this judge just be removed from the bench already? Talk about a kangaroo court.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The judge has refused to drop the case and instead has appointed someone to investigate whether or not dismissing the case is legal.

In other words the judge has basically taken upon the role of being an investigator, this is so unprecedented I can't think of a single time something like this has ever happened before.

The judge has now been asked to explain why he hasn't yet dropped the case against Flynn and has now hired a high-profile lawyer to explain his reasons.

So a judge has now taken on the investigator role and has hired a lawyer to explain his actions.

Can this judge just be removed from the bench already? Talk about a kangaroo court.
    Pretty sure that kangaroo courts are more fair and just.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

5. Default

Feels like it's heating up again.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Feels like it's heating up again.
    Hillary has already blamed Trump and Fox News for daring to mention her culpability in being the most corrupt politician in the history of the world, so I'm sure the mainstream media will now have their marching orders and will know how to report on this story.

You would think the left would be pissed for being so easily fooled for 5+ years over this.

But no, they are too dumb and honestly STILL believe that President Trump was a Russian operative.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The number 2 US diplomat in Russia was expelled. This isn’t looking good.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, were all charged for lying to the FBI about their involvement with Russia and Ukraine. But let's go ahead and lie and pretend none of that happened because Hillary Clinton!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, were all charged for lying to the FBI about their involvement with Russia and Ukraine. But let's go ahead and lie and pretend none of that happened because Hillary Clinton!
    I said none of that. Aren't you interested in how the Clinton Campaign paid for people to try and inflitrate the Trump servers as a candidate and then as president? I mean, that's pretty big fucking news if true.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal