Page 613 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1135135636036116126136146156236637131113 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Mostly you people just go on the offensive against anyone who doesn't agree with you- especially when you reach the point where you realize you can't win on the facts.

And, to PK's point, I don't think there are many people here who would be concerned that folks like Neveragain (white supremacist), PK (the most reviled troll on PC), Wrathbringer (the guy who runs around saying "Retard!" like a 3rd grader) to 5 posts a day), and you have a low opinion of them.

On the contrary, most folks would be concerned if you all didn't.
    You're retarded.

2. Default

Shockingly, yet another Federal Judge has ruled that the Mueller investigation is not illegal. (This is specifically the IRA case PK cited earlier)

The strategy here is basically Trump and Friends trying to get one Federal Judge to disagree, which would force an Appellate Court to take up the case. From there, they'd hope that the conservative Supreme Court would take up their subsequent appeal. Honestly, I don't think Roberts would be willing to play ball on that one. He's staunchly conservative, but he does seem to have an eye on his legacy when he makes decisions.
    This is now the 4th federal judge to acknowledge that Mueller and the OSC is entirely legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm such a huge piece of shit
    Now you're getting it.

Baby steps.

Mostly you people just go on the offensive against anyone who doesn't agree with you- especially when you reach the point where you realize you can't win on the facts.

And, to PK's point, I don't think there are many people here who would be concerned that folks like Neveragain (white supremacist), PK (the most reviled troll on PC), Wrathbringer (the guy who runs around saying "Retard!" like a 3rd grader) to 5 posts a day), and you have a low opinion of them.

On the contrary, most folks would be concerned if you all didn't.
    Confirmed time4fun also thinks pk is a huge piece of shit.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-13-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Peter Strzok just got shitcanned.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

PK (the most reviled troll on PC)
    Guess I was wrong, pk, time4fun thinks you’re a piece of shit too.

6. Default

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I meant PB. Must not post while in meetings.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I meant PB. Must not post while in meetings.
    Freudian slip is Freudian.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm going to change my political beliefs just because 2 people on one of the forums I post on agree with how I feel about Trump? O_o
    You mean there are other forums where you threaten legal action over hurt feelings?

Now my feelings are hurt. Where's my lawyer.

9. Default

President Trump blasted his firstborn son as a “fuckup” after learning he had released emails about a controversial Trump Tower meeting attended by a Kremlin-connected lawyer who had promised dirt on Hillary Clinton, according to Omarosa Manigault Newman’s forthcoming book.

“He screwed up again, but this time, he’s screwing us all, big-time!”

10. Default

This just took a pretty interesting turn..

The Department of Justice has added an attorney with expertise in weapons export and sanctions laws to the team prosecuting Maria Butina, the accused Russian agent whose handler was entwined with Kremlin-connected arms manufacturers banned from doing business in the United States.

The addition of Will Mackie brings to three the number of prosecutors pursuing the case against Butina. She faces charges of conspiracy and acting as an unregistered foreign agent for what authorities say was her attempt to gain political influence through the National Rifle Association, part of a broader Russian campaign to install Donald Trump in the White House.
    Is this why the NRA broke long standing traditions in leadership hierarchy in order to make Ollie North their new president??

Court filings show that Mackie joined the Butina prosecution team days after Senator Ron Wyden, Democrat of Oregon, asked the Treasury Department to investigate possible U.S. sanctions violations by two Russian arms manufacturers. Those manufacturers, Kalashnikov Concern and Tula Cartridge Plant, have ties to Alexander Torshin, a high-ranking Russian official suspected of directing Butina’s spying activities in the United States.
    Surely Russia wasn't arming radical right wing groups in Oregon, Putin is our friend!
    Last edited by Androidpk; 08-13-2018 at 11:45 PM.