Page 794 of 819 FirstFirst ... 294694744784792793794795796804 ... LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 8181

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Hook, line, and sinker. Trump sure got what he wanted though.
    Big reveal today on Manafort and Cohen. Guarantee you Trump’s name either directly or indirectly will never be mentioned. This redaction “black bar” scare tactic is a maneuver by a desperate prosecutor who’s got shit for actual evidence.

On the flip-side Trump’s best move is to stay the fuck off twitter because these people will take even two words out of context and rub them together hard enough to create smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Hook, line, and sinker. Trump sure got what he wanted though.

When did drunk Tuesday move to drunk Friday though?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Big reveal today on Manafort and Cohen. Guarantee you Trump’s name either directly or indirectly will never be mentioned. This redaction “black bar” scare tactic is a maneuver by a desperate prosecutor who’s got shit for actual evidence.

On the flip-side Trump’s best move is to stay the fuck off twitter because these people will take even two words out of context and rub them together hard enough to create smoke.
    Your Baghdad Bob impressions is very nice.

4. Default

Yeah, all those guilty pleas are nothing. You must be a foxnews fan.

6. Default

President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, John Kelly, has been questioned by special counsel Robert Mueller’s team of investigators as part of a probe into potential obstruction of justice, a new report says.

CNN reported Friday that Kelly, who reportedly is on the verge of leaving the White House, answered a “narrow set of questions” from Mueller’s investigators.

That sit-down came after White House lawyers first objected to Kelly being interviewed.

CNN reported: “The Mueller questions to Kelly centered on a narrow set of issues in the investigation of potential obstruction of justice, chiefly Kelly’s recollection of an episode that took place after new reporting emerged about how the President had tried to fire Mueller.”

President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, John Kelly, has been questioned by special counsel Robert Mueller’s team of investigators as part of a probe into potential obstruction of justice, a new report says.

CNN reported Friday that Kelly, who reportedly is on the verge of leaving the White House, answered a “narrow set of questions” from Mueller’s investigators.

That sit-down came after White House lawyers first objected to Kelly being interviewed.

CNN reported: “The Mueller questions to Kelly centered on a narrow set of issues in the investigation of potential obstruction of justice, chiefly Kelly’s recollection of an episode that took place after new reporting emerged about how the President had tried to fire Mueller.”
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMg GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 11111111111!1!!! THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY IT THIS TIME FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!11 IT'S ACTUALLY GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 I MEAN IT IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!1

Asking how many people were indicted is defending them? 2018 Tgo is just as sad and pathetic as every other year Tgo.
    NOU!

9. Default

Aaaaand nothing!

Let me tell you how this is going to play out when this whole charade ends.

Robert Mueller (standing in front of the Press): “In regards to the allegations against the President, Donald John Trump... This office has concluded that there is insufficient evidence that satsifies the charge of obstruction as no evidence of any weight was discovered to suggest collusion by Mr. Trump or his administration with a foreign power. This will end my duties as Special Invesigator effective immediately. Thank you.”

Then reaction by the left:

10. Default

Aaaaand nothing!

Let me tell you how this is going to play out when this whole charade ends.

Robert Mueller (standing in front of the Press): “In regards to the allegations against the President, Donald John Trump... This office has concluded that there is insufficient evidence that satsifies the charge of obstruction as no evidence of any weight was discovered to suggest collusion by Mr. Trump or his administration with a foreign power. This will end my duties as Special Invesigator effective immediately. Thank you.”

Then reaction by the left:

Come back to reality.