Page 710 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720760810 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I have discerned Trump's plan. Would you like to hear it? Or would it spoil the surprise?

!! SPOILER ALTERT !!

Stop reading now if you do not want to know the ending.

Select to read.

Still here? Then hold onto your hats! You're not going to believe it. The plan is for Trump to end the Russia investigation and spike his approval rating in one masterful political move. I will lay it out in five simple steps.

Step 1. Trump believes Democrats will take the House in November. The plan will only work if that happens. Step 1 is Democrats win the House. An added bonus of having Democrats in the majority in the House is that Trump will finally have an enemy, hopefully Nancy Pelosi. He's flailing without an enemy.

Step 2. After Democrats win the House, Trump will fire Sessions and Mueller and anybody else in the Justice Department who refuses to end the investigation.

Step 3. Unwittingly playing their role in Trump's plan, Democrats in the House will impeach Trump. It just takes a majority vote.

Step 4. In the Senate, where it takes a two thirds vote to remove an impeached President, there will not be enough votes to remove Trump from office. There might not even be a majority vote to remove him from office. Trump's Senate trial will get the highest ratings ever.

Step 5. Just like happened to President Clinton in 1999, Trump plans for the public to rally to his side in the Senate trial, greatly increasing his approval rating and setting the stage for 2020. Clinton's approval rating shot up to a remarkable 73%.

It will only work if Democrats win the House in November and if Trump can convince the public that the Russia investigation is unfair. Trump is pouring all of his power into making both things happen. If Republicans keep the House in 2018, then Trump might as well not even run for reelection in 2020.

There has never been a more cunning political scheme in history, unless you count the Russia thing, which will never be proven.

So says Clyde.

Step 2 proceeding...

2. Default

He must have been informed of indictments dropping today or tomorrow because he's in meltdown mode.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    He must have been informed of indictments dropping today or tomorrow because he's in meltdown mode.
    Yeah that's not good though. He sounds like he's building a justification for doing something drastic(er)
    Last edited by time4fun; 11-15-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Trump is unfit and incompetent. He needs to be thrown out of the White House with the rest of the garbage. Impeach immediately.

5. Default

total
    meltdown

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Trump is unfit and incompetent. He needs to be thrown out of the White House with the rest of the garbage. Impeach immediately.
    The fact that he ridiculed people in California who are dealing with a natural disaster that has killed dozens of people and displaced thousands and then threatened to pull funding all because the state didn't vote for him alone makes him grossly unqualified.

And the fact that half of this country has no problem with that behavior shows how fundamentally broken we are. When a country gets to the point where they actively want significant parts of their fellow citizens to suffer and die, they've reached a dangerous place.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    total
    meltdown

LOL "Not Senate approved".

Wow. Just....wow.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    The fact that he ridiculed people in California who are dealing with a natural disaster that has killed dozens of people and displaced thousands and then threatened to pull funding all because the state didn't vote for him alone makes him grossly unqualified.

And the fact that half of this country has no problem with that behavior shows how fundamentally broken we are. When a country gets to the point where they actively want significant parts of their fellow citizens to suffer and die, they've reached a dangerous place.
    Its time we got rid of electoral rigging and let the democratic majority of this country save the people who are frightened into servitude to the republican power mongers.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Illigitimate? How so?

Please tell me time4fun has convinced you that since Hillary got 3 million more votes, that she's the legal POTUS... because that would mean your transition is now complete.
    Did PK state his preferred pronoun yet?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

LOL "Not Senate approved".

Wow. Just....wow.
    It's almost as if the POTUS has zero knowledge of how the US Government operates.