Page 636 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1365365866266346356366376386466867361136 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I've never seen her say anything racist
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Except not all of us are straight white men who have the luxury of being "entertained" while people are forcibly deported, children who are born in this Country are suddenly told they aren't American citizens because we hate Mexicans, while certain religious groups are banned from entering the country, while white supremacists have representation in the White House, while women are punished for having abortions, while LGBTQ people lose their marriage rights, etc etc

People like you don't have to worry about who is in office- you're safe no matter what.

The rest of us aren't so lucky or aren't so selfish as to be nonplussed about others not being so lucky.
    To which you replied:

Wow, talk about being sexist and racist..
    You really are a sad sack of shit, pk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    To which you replied:

You really are a sad sack of shit, pk.
    The funniest part of all? time4fun is the one who dredged up this conversation a few posts ago. So thanks, time4fun! Couldn't have both proved what a racist you are and what a liar pk is without you!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-19-2018 at 10:08 PM.

3. Default

What did she say that was racist?

Blog Entries

You are the one who said she was racist, you should know.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You are the one who said she was racist, you should know.
    We may not agree on much, but you're better than this. Neveragain is, of course, going to deny that his literal self-identification as racist was actually racist. And Tgo is, of course, going to ignore the real racism and create an imaginary jackalope to follow instead.

But you're neither stupid, nor insincere, nor an actual racist. If you're going to wade in- don't be one of the people who ignores the real racist comments to go chasing empty rhetorical points.

You tell me, I quoted you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    To which you replied:
    Please explain to the class how what I said was racist.

Blog Entries

We may not agree on much, but you're better than this. Neveragain is, of course, going to deny that his literal self-identification as racist was actually racist. And Tgo is, of course, going to ignore the real racism and create an imaginary jackalope to follow instead.

But you're neither stupid, nor insincere, nor an actual racist. If you're going to wade in- don't be one of the people who ignores the real racist comments to go chasing empty rhetorical points.
    He literally called your post racist in 2016.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Look at time4fun, caught her boyfriend calling her a racist AND a sexist in the past and now she's trying to appeal to others.

"You're better than this, ignore Androidpk calling ME the racist and remember to look at that darn Tgo01 guy! He's trying to trick you by quoting someone calling me a racist!!!!"

Please explain to the class how what I said was racist.
    Why don't you ask Androidpk? Why is it up to me to explain Androidpk's very own words?