Page 601 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1015015515915996006016026036116517011101 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

fixed

2. Default

Appropriate on every level

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So rage on little boy. But don't confuse me with you.
    Remember like a week or 2 ago when you were telling us about how calling someone "boy" is racist?

Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2018 at 12:46 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Is there ANYTHING you actually understand? I've never met someone who was so consistently wrong every time they weigh in on anything.
    Tell us again how you think Hillary's server was hacked the day Trump asked Russia to find her emails.

Oh and also how you laughably considered phishing emails sent to some Hillary staffers to be hacking.

You're just lucky pk for some reason is willing to embarrass himself so much for you to make this point.

"The Russians were hacking Hillary's server!"

"What? They used a sophisticated attack that specifically targeted her server's security features to find an exploit they could take advantage of to gain unauthorized access to her emails?!"

"Well, no, they sent emails to her staffers in an effort to trick them into giving up their passwords."

The narrative quickly changes from some KGB cyber criminal experts to some people who knew how to create an official looking email.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-10-2018 at 01:30 PM.

5. Default

Seriously tgo, maybe you should actually read up on phishing to find out what it entails.. you're coming across as a blubbering moron. As usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Seriously tgo, maybe you should actually read up on phishing to find out what it entails.. you're coming across as a blubbering moron. As usual.
    Again from your very own authority on all things hacking:

https://media.defcon.org/DEF%20CON%2...rustration.pdf

Write a crafty e-mail that directs readers to a web site.

Build a one-form web site to collect credentials.

Get client approval of the product of steps 1 and 2.

Send e-mail to as many people as possible at company.

Watch the passwords fly in.

Expect 10–40% of employees to give their passwords.
    Oh my bad, I forgot the really hard part of also making an official looking website.

I wonder how long before someone grabbing their friend's phone that left their Facebook open and their friend makes a "U GOT HACKED!" post becomes considered "real" hacking too.

Everyone knows what Tgo is talking about by hacking.

Hacking is using exploits to gain access to something you do not normally have access to.

Phishing is masquerading as a trustworthy source in an attempt to bait a user to surrender sensitive information such as a username, password, credit card number, etc.
    Yes they fall under the same umbrella and both are considered hacks. The difference is that phishing relies on the person being hacked being really really stupid and gullible, and "hacking" requires the hacker to have actual hacking skills and knowledge.

Otherwise, Finn and Rose would have been seeking out the Master Phisherman instead of the Master Codebreaker, since they should be the same and all, and then just trick General Hux into giving up his password, which is probably EMPIRE1.

They wouldn't have to worry about getting any parking tickets either.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Shit, phishing doesn't even technically have to be in email form. Calling someone up on the phone and claiming to be the IT guy and saying you need the person's password because of some random made up reason is also considered "phishing." Why are you acting like phishing is some high tech, difficult hacking situation, pk? Sure it CAN use some more high tech knowledge, but it can also be as simple as literally just sending someone an official looking email pretending to be someone from the company and saying they need to reset their password by replying to the email with their old password and new password.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-10-2018 at 02:17 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Again from your very own authority on all things hacking:

https://media.defcon.org/DEF%20CON%2...rustration.pdf

Oh my bad, I forgot the really hard part of also making an official looking website.
    Try again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Otherwise, Finn and Rose would have been seeking out the Master Phisherman instead of the Master Codebreaker, since they should be the same and all, and then just trick General Hux into giving up his password, which is probably EMPIRE1.

They wouldn't have to worry about getting any parking tickets either.
    Plus Randy Quaid would have never saved Earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.