Page 535 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 354354855255335345355365375455856351035 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Ever notice how anything bad for Democrats is considered a "conspiracy theory" in cwolff land? Even known facts?
    More evidence of your sickness. Any conspiracy theory that aims at HRC, Obama or anyone on the "other side" for you deserves recognition; meanwhile we're watching trump damaging the USA in real time and you'll apply zero critical thinking to his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    If you didn't vote for Hillary you voted for trump.
    I've always been displeased when people make these kind of statements. It's such bullshit. People want you to get out there and vote, but only vote the way they agree with. So much for being a liberal eh Cwolff?

liberal = favoring maximum individual liberty in political and social reform
    Semper superne nitens.

More evidence of your sickness. Any conspiracy theory that aims at HRC, Obama or anyone on the "other side" for you deserves recognition; meanwhile we're watching trump damaging the USA in real time and you'll apply zero critical thinking to his actions.
    We're talking about Robert Byrd.

Here is a video of Hillary herself calling him her friend and mentor within the first 5 seconds of the video:

And here is some information on Robert Byrd:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did." Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter. When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously
    But I'm sure this is just some grand conspiracy that has managed to rope in the likes of YouTube and Wikipedia. Now do what you do best, cwolff, and deflect, deflect, deflect.

Blog Entries

We're talking about Robert Byrd.
    Honestly I don't get the obessession for Byrd some of you guys have. He disavowed the Klan years ago. There's more to that section you quoted, by the way:

In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions." Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Honestly I don't get the obessession for Byrd some of you guys have. He disavowed the Klan years ago. There's more to that section you quoted, by the way:
    It's just funny because the argument is the parties "switched" yet actual admitted KKK members like Robert Byrd stayed a Democrat throughout his whole life. You also have the arguments that Trump was "endorsed" by the KKK so this proves Trump is a white supremacist yet Hilary Clinton gets a pass for calling a former KKK grand cyclops her mentor because Byrd is supposedly no longer a white supremacist.

It's just yet another example where Democrats get a pass for their overly racist past whereas Republicans are raked over the coals for shit that is out of their control.

Then you have people like cwolff who won't even admit that Hillary called a former KKK grand cyclops her mentor and instead refers to it as a "conspiracy theory."

Blog Entries

He disavowed the Klan years ago.

You do know Hillary Clinton apposed desegregation and the civil rights act of 1964?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

It's just funny because the argument is the parties "switched" yet actual admitted KKK members like Robert Byrd stayed a Democrat throughout his whole life. You also have the arguments that Trump was "endorsed" by the KKK so this proves Trump is a white supremacist yet Hilary Clinton gets a pass for calling a former KKK grand cyclops her mentor because Byrd is supposedly no longer a white supremacist.
    I'm not interested in debating the 'party switch', but how does that outlook jive with David Duke, who switched to the Republican ticket to run for congress in Louisiana?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

WTF? No, it's nothing like that. Recognizing the natural changes that are happening in our demographics is nothing like that. I know you just want attention but do you have to stoop to such levels to get it.
    Only an ignorant blind racist would think that because of higher melanin content people will vote for one party over the other.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

I'm not interested in debating the 'party switch', but how does that outlook jive with David Duke, who switched to the Republican ticket to run for congress in Louisiana?
    David Duke ran as a Democrat long after the supposed switch. Not to mention Duke was never elected into any office, showing once again that Republicans tend to vote against admitted white supremacists and former KKK members, unlike Robert Byrd who was in the US congress until the day he died.

Blog Entries

David Duke is a fucking loser, like nobody has come out and said "David Duke is my friend and mentor" on the other hand 45 million people voted for a woman who called a KKK grand wizard "a friend and a mentor" for president in 2016 and you're all still lapping up her dusty vagina.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984