Page 871 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 371771821861869870871872873881921971 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,710 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And when you admit to being wrong about something, it means you're doubling down on it. Because Ashliana logic.
    Oh man, Wrath has gotta tone down the shart reps. He's doing some real damage with 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Oh man, Wrath has gotta tone down the shart reps. He's doing some real damage with 'em.
    No need to worry, Ashliana is a-ok with dude buttholes.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Oh man, Ashliana only behaves like that because of the evil right-wingers. Without them here, they'd be just a regular ol' person.
    There's nothing regular about It.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    There's nothing regular about It.
    I personally have no beef with Ashliana but holy fuck. That level of vitriol is not something you accomplish without a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Hey even today most of those guineas love to suck the cock, must be genetic.
    Your lack of denial of banging little boys has been noted.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Oh man, Ashliana only behaves like that because of the evil right-wingers. Without them here, they'd be just a regular ol' person.
    You sure do spend a lot of time on here shitting on liberals for being a libertarian, you fucking muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    You sure do spend a lot of time on here shitting on liberals for being a libertarian, you fucking muppet.
    Oh snap! What's up, dude? I didn't know you were around anymore. Couldn't even tell if you were gone, really.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Because the actual spelling is Matthias. I’m glad your character isn’t named Methais, what a shitty name only a Meth head can come up with.
    GOT 'EM! WHAT A FUCKING ROAST!

Makes sense, since libertarians want less government and today's liberals want government to run everything.

What's it like being this stupid? Is there physical pain?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-12-2019 at 10:28 AM.

You sure do spend a lot of time on here posting racist shit for someone claiming not to be racist, you fucking racist.