Page 931 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4318318819219299309319329339419811031 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If they have no evidence why did they just extend the grand jury another 6 months? If Trump is so innocent why does he keep obstructing the investigation? And why do you keep saying the FBI came up with nothing? They never said that and they never closed the case, they only handed it off to Mueller when he was appointed, which was shortly after the FBI opened their investigation.
    I said evidence against Trump. There could always be other people they are looking at.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I said evidence against Trump. There could always be other people they are looking at.
    Which they are, so it's not really a surprise that the grand jury got the extension.

If they have no evidence why did they just extend the grand jury another 6 months? If Trump is so innocent why does he keep obstructing the investigation? And why do you keep saying the FBI came up with nothing? They never said that and they never closed the case, they only handed it off to Mueller when he was appointed, which was shortly after the FBI opened their investigation.
    Thanks for admitting that as far as you know they have nothing and you're just prognosticating, at which you're demonstrably bad.

4. Default

Of course there are other people, how many indictments do we have so far? 34 or something.. Ultimately Trump is the target and he's still refusing to sit down with Mueller. You'd think he would want to clear his name if he was truly innocent instead of dumping gas on the fire and repeating Russian propaganda.

Blog Entries

Of course there are other people, how many indictments do we have so far? 34 or something.. Ultimately Trump is the target and he's still refusing to sit down with Mueller. You'd think he would want to clear his name if he was truly innocent instead of dumping gas on the fire and repeating Russian propaganda.
    No, I think he gets off on the publicity. He'll probably do it eventually and make everyone look retarded.

6. Default

No, I think he gets off on the publicity. He'll probably do it eventually and make everyone look retarded.
    Before or after he's legally forced to?

Blog Entries

Before or after he's legally forced to?
    I doubt he is ever legally forced to do anything.

8. Default

I doubt he is ever legally forced to do anything.

Would love to see you prove he has capital or that he's not a Russian agent and a Benedict Arnold all rolled into one.
    Prove he is, because if he is a Russian agent he is doing a very bad fucking job. Threatening to punish countries that agree to gas deals with Russia?
    So you can't, shocker. I never would have figured you for a fan of Benedict Arnold.
    This is pretty much every pk argument in history in a nutshell.

You can't prove a negative, and you're a fucking tard and a half.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-18-2019 at 02:37 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Says the guy that also believed Hillary broke the law. GG
    That was never in question. Everyone including you knows she did.

You were 100% she was going to be indicted, and IIRC PB said she probably wouldn't be because Hillary.

You're really bad at this. Which is nothing new.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible