Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Calling you out on your stupid remarks isn't getting defensive.
    You were defensive here:

That part was truly rich, the girl with no social life getting mad at a roommate not going out enough.
    Which was prior to Tisket pointing out that you are indeed weird. And it's not about "going out".. it's about spending weeks on end, never leaving the apartment that is abnormal.

Blog Entries

Necro may be a dumb troll but he's right about the pathetic attempts of the people that get off on bullying others. But that's totally normal adult behavior, right Tisket? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you were one of the ones that continually harassed warclaidhm.
    I was one of the few that was kind to him but, even if I wasn't, what has that to do with you staying in your room all day?

Hope I didn't make you cry.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Not leaving the apartment, sleeping on the couch, not paying rent.. you're a fucking riot dude.

Use your words, slippery slope boy.
    Isnít that exactly what he did in that wall of text like 2 posts before this?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So when you sent me rep comments about my underage daughters, eating farts, Hillary Clinton's "pie", eating out my ass and my wife.. it was just you talking about your secret fantasies?
    You are now obligated to post these for our entertainment. Just confirmed with @Whirlin that not doing so is a reportable offense.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-29-2017 at 06:35 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

He did but not in a manner that made sense. I don't know how the hell one goes from saying government shouldn't interfere with gun rights and people should be allowed to own whatever weapon they want (nukes included) to saying government should regulate social media websites. And PB says my political beliefs are bipolar.

That part was truly rich, the girl with no social life getting mad at a roommate not going out enough.
    At the rate pk's douche meter is rising I fully expect him to soon claim he didn't really need to a place to stay, he has a mansion somewhere but was somehow doing diethx a favor by moving in with her and not fully paying his share of the bills.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

I chose not to go out a lot and I was perfectly okay with that. How is that a failure on my part? Stop being a useless troll.
    Nothing wrong with you choosing to stay home 24/7, but then don't bitch when your roommate wants to masturbate loudly. What, was SHE supposed to leave the apartment to masturbate to not disturb you?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-29-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Necro may be a dumb troll but he's right about the pathetic attempts of the people that get off on bullying others.
    Oh man, Androidpk is so desperate he's taking Necro's posts seriously.

Necro may be a dumb troll but he's right about the pathetic attempts of the people that get off on bullying others. But that's totally normal adult behavior, right Tisket? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you were one of the ones that continually harassed warclaidhm.
    Congratulations! You've reached Backlash and Stumplicker/Wesley level of stupidity now!

Why don't you tell us how you've been so bullied here... you poor little victim you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Nothing wrong with you choosing to stay home 24/7, but then don't bitch when your roommate wants to masturbate loudly. What, was SHE supposed to leave the apartment to masturbate to not disturb you?
    Lol