Page 39 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149891395391039 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun2.0 View Post
    Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-client-trump
    IS THIS IT THIS TIME? NOT LIKE THE OTHER DEFINITELY FOR REAL TIMES, BUT IS THIS TIME DEFINITELY IT FOR REAL??????
    Last edited by Methais; 12-05-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    IS THIS IT THIS TIME? NOT LIKE THE OTHER DEFINITELY FOR REAL TIMES, BUT IS THIS TIME DEFINITELY IT FOR REAL??????
    If President Trump tweets about the bank, THEN IT'S FOR REAL THIS TIME DEFINITELY!

Something's not right here..

WASHINGTON, Dec 5 (Reuters) - A lawyer for U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that Deutsche Bank has not received any subpoena for financial records relating to the president or his family as part of the special counsel’s Russia probe.

“We have confirmed that the news reports that the Special Counsel had subpoenaed financial records relating to the president are false,” Sekulow told Reuters in a statement. “No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources.”

More...

This is straight from Blackmail News so even liberals must believe it!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politi...mey/index.html

A former top counterintelligence expert at the FBI, now at the center of a political uproar for exchanging private messages that appeared to mock President Donald Trump, changed a key phrase in former FBI Director James Comey's description of how former secretary of state Hillary Clinton handled classified information, according to US officials familiar with the matter.
    Electronic records show Peter Strzok, who led the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server as the No. 2 official in the counterintelligence division, changed Comey's earlier draft language describing Clinton's actions as "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," the sources said.
    The drafting process was a team effort, CNN is told, with a handful of people reviewing the language as edits were made, according to another US official familiar with the matter.
    So this FBI agent, who has made it no secret that he hates Trump and would lick Hillary's asshole if given the chance, was involved in the Hillary email investigation and helped change the language of Hillary's crimes from "grossly negligent" (an actual legal term that implies a crime has been committed) to just "extremely careless."

Oh yeah, this same FBI agent was assigned to the Russian collusion bullshit (and was the agent who signed off on starting the FBI investigation into the Russian collusion bullshit) and had to be reassigned once his views became public knowledge. Oh yeah, he was also in the room when the FBI "caught" Michael Flynn lying to them.

Nothing to see here! Everything is fine!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-05-2017 at 09:36 PM.

5. Default

So if Hillary wasn't charged with anything what difference does it make that language was changed to be more appropriate?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So if Hillary wasn't charged with anything what difference does it make that language was changed to be more appropriate?
    Remember Comey had a long drawn out speech where it sounded like he'e saying Hillary is guilty as sin, but then says something like "No prosecutor will ever take up this case." A lot of people thought this was Comey's way of saying she was guilty but he decided to not recommend charges because he didn't think a prosecutor would take the case.

This word change also goes to show that at one point Comey/whoever helped draft his statement believed Hillary had acted with gross negligence.

It doesn't matter since she wasn't charged, but it shows this agent's bias and how his hand seems to be in every fucking thing related to both presidential candidates. One candidate with mountains of evidence was given a pass, the other candidate with so far ZERO EVIDENCE against him and there is still an ongoing investigation nearing 1 year long now.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-05-2017 at 10:22 PM.

7. Default

This is all a vast left wing conspiracy to smear republicans!

Lazy troll is lazy.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Androidpk is now downplaying the FBI letting Hillary off the hook. You dating a far left liberal now or something?

Blog Entries

Weren't you the one always saying shit was going to come from those damn emails? Are you saying you were wrong to think that?