Page 1131 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1316311031108111211129113011311132113311411181 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,310 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    At 2:59am today, Trump tweeted his anger against Paul Krugman..

What did Krugman do to deserve the attention of the President? The President did not give a detailed list of all the things that Krugman has done, but the latest is this article from yesterday in the New York Times..
    Is Krugman referring to the Russians that were hired by fusion GPS? (This sounds like collusion)

Why does Krugman give a pass to the Obama administration for doing nothing about the Russians? (This sounds like Obama knew Hillary was colluding with the Russians)

Last edited by Neveragain; 04-23-2019 at 01:04 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

What did Krugman do to deserve the attention of the President? The President did not give a detailed list of all the things that Krugman has done, but the latest is this article from yesterday in the New York Times..
    shutup maclyder
    Last edited by Methais; 04-23-2019 at 01:09 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Why do you continue to side with the political party that paid Russian assets to infiltrate an American political campaign?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Why do you continue to side with the political party that paid Russian assets to infiltrate an American political campaign?
    I know you are a confused individual but what conspiracy are you pushing now?

Blog Entries

I know you are a confused individual but what conspiracy are you pushing now?
    The only conspiracy is the one the Democrats have tried selling for the past 3 years.

We get it Back, you hate christians so much that you will take sides with the Russians and the Muslim extremists.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

The only conspiracy is the one the Democrats have tried selling for the past 3 years.
    You mean the recent investigation that conclusively found Russian meddling in our elections?

We get it Back, you hate christians so much that you will take sides with the Russians and the Muslim extremists.
    Only the Christians who mean harm to me, my family, my friends, and our peaceful way of life. The only side I am on is peace and progress.

Blog Entries

You mean the recent investigation that conclusively found Russian meddling in our elections?
    No, the Russians that Clinton hired (fusion GPS) to set up a meeting with the Trump campaign.

What Christians mean harm to you and yours? I mean we know that you and your ilk want to murder every child before they reach 12 months of age.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

No, the Russians that Clinton hired (fusion GPS) to set up a meeting with the Trump campaign.

What Christians mean harm to you and yours? I mean we know that you and your ilk want to murder every child before they reach 12 months of age.
    The ones who like to wear hoods and burn crosses on people's lawns, or otherwise want America to be a pure white nation.

The ones who like to wear hoods and burn crosses on people's lawns, or otherwise want America to be a pure white nation.
    What about Muslims who want to kill all non-Muslims and love murdering peaceful Christians for fun? They your enemy too?