Page 1134 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 134634103410841124113211331134113511361144 ... LastLast
Results 11,331 to 11,340 of 11447

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And then Androidpk proceeded to downplay it then pretend like she never did. That dude must love the anal violation he gets on a nightly basis.
    You need some serious psychological counseling dude.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like that one of T4Fs last posts here was calling Pk stupid.
    It was more along the lines that she thought me and tgo both had shitty reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I thought Bush Sr. ended in 88....nevermind, Reagan ended in 88. I was 5. Okay so it was like 94/95 then, the Clinton thing. ....maybe 98...

I would remember this way better if the whole scandal had been backed by Ace of Base or Soundgarden. Or in the case of 98, Backstreet Boys or N'sync. It couldn't have been TOO deep into the 90s, because by the early 2000s, Monica Lewinsky was doing MTV specials with Tom Green where they ding dong ditched houses in Canada. Seriously. That happened once.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like that one of T4Fs last posts here was calling Pk stupid.
    It was more along the lines that she thought me and tgo both had shitty reading comprehension.

And then Androidpk proceeded to downplay it then pretend like she never did.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Androidpk is so angry. I figured reading some posts from PB would cheer him up.
    In before pk's like I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN YOU CAN'T FORCE ME TO READ THAT!!!!!! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Last edited by Methais; 04-20-2019 at 09:09 AM.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

People with shitty reading comprehension are typically pretty stupid.

Like you. You're pretty stupid. And you think it's cool.

Try this for "reading comprehension" there PK, CNN actually READ the Mueller report (We know you never have because of the shit coming out your mouth) and it turns out that Obama KNEW it was going on and did, lemme check here, oh NOTHING about it.

So yes, Trump was not a Russian agent no matter how much that chaps your ass, but Obama apparently knew about the meddling as far back as 2014 and let it happen. So who's to blame for it, oh I guess that would be the Dems. Moron.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opini...ngs/index.html
    But still, one of the most basic rules for survival on any planet is never to upset someone wearing black leather - This is why protesters against the wearing of animal skins by humans unaccountably fail to throw their paint over Hell's Angels.
    - Terry Prachett

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Try this for "reading comprehension" there PK, CNN actually READ the Mueller report (We know you never have because of the shit coming out your mouth) and it turns out that Obama KNEW it was going on and did, lemme check here, oh NOTHING about it.

So yes, Trump was not a Russian agent no matter how much that chaps your ass, but Obama apparently knew about the meddling as far back as 2014 and let it happen. So who's to blame for it, oh I guess that would be the Dems. Moron.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opini...ngs/index.html
    "There's no way we could possibly know this until the FULLY UNREDACTED report is released to the public. Until then:

1) Trump is a Russian agent.

2) Collusion was already proven in court multiple times.

C) Trump needs to be impeached."
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "There's no way we could possibly know this until the FULLY UNREDACTED report is released to the public. Until then:

1) Trump is a Russian agent.

2) Collusion was already proven in court multiple times.

C) Trump needs to be impeached."
    “I will accept the results of the Mueller investigation.” -also pk

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    “I will accept the results of the Mueller investigation.” -also pk
    In his defense, almost 10% is redacted. It might be saying "TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT" behind all those black lines. YOU DON'T KNOW!
    RETARD HALL OF FAME