Page 1059 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 59559959100910491057105810591060106110691109 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,590 of 11518

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Don't forget the time she claimed that the military sent stormtroopers to the border of Mexico to intimidate refugees into turning back.
    Shut up MacGuyver. Still waiting for an answer.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...51#post2089451
    Last edited by Seizer; 03-07-2019 at 11:00 AM.
    Semper superne nitens.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    You got it. I just responded by asking where you made your fantasy fact up.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 03-07-2019 at 11:06 AM.

Someone's feelings are still hurt over time4fun saying you're stupid.

White knighting isn't the answer, even if you do think it'll get her to take it easy on your colon tonight.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...hey-were-wrong

I think of that whenever I see her doubling/tripling/quadrupling down on something.

Like those big tiddy lactating Aka men.
    LMAO

Oh irony. You're either choosing to ignore or- let's be generous- have forgotten the part where I expressly said they get their milk from their mothers, but men breastfeed them while the women are out hunting.

And this coming from a guy who defended Stump when he said Noam Chompsky was an Anthropologist.

Sorry, I just need to ask you one more time- which online University did you get your Anthro degree from?

And I'd love to hear which part of the Russia investigation argument I'm wrong on. I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait.. was that here or on lnet?
    Just in case she decides to PK the posts...

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You realize that's about what Blizzard spends per minute to run one of their servers, right?

Please tell me you don't think Stillfront is paying $1200 a month for servers.
    hyperbole honey. look it up.

They pay about $5m a month per server, I believe.

Yeah, the first one should have been for "their" server. And it's what they pay in hardware infra costs to keep WoW going.

And I don't know how to explain sarcasm to you, so you'll just have to live with the second one.

I know you're desperate to finally win an argument, but this is sad.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

6. Default

And this coming from a guy who defended Stump when he said Noam Chompsky was an Anthropologist.
    Nonexistent source link? And it's CHOMsky you fucking toolbag.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 03-07-2019 at 11:31 AM.

LMAO

Oh irony. You're either choosing to ignore or- let's be generous- have forgotten the part where I expressly said they get their milk from their mothers, but men breastfeed them while the women are out hunting.

Sorry, I just need to ask you one more time- which online University did you get your Anthro degree from?

And I'd love to hear which part of the Russia investigation argument I'm wrong on. I'll wait.
    Let's start with this:

Except you weren't defining sex properly. Because the situations I gave you would change neither someone's gender nor their sex. So I'm not sure why you thought that was an effective rebuttal.

Breasts are fat. Yes. And men can nurse babies- did you know that? There's a culture in existence right now that has- as far back as any of them can remember- always had men breastfeeding babies instead of women. So I ask you again- if a man is overweight and has breasts- which are capable of lactating and feeding a baby- are they a woman? If not- what makes a someone a woman?

GENETICS! Except...not really. Not only is it circular reasoning for you to just claim you're a man because of your genes, but it's also patently untrue. Or are you under the impression that men can't have two X chromosomes? Or that having an X and Y chromosome always means you have male reproductive organs? Neither of those statements is true, by the way.

And that doesn't explain the numerous societies across time and space that have had more than two genders (the sex/gender divide is a relatively new western conception, btw, and in many ways sex is actually the product of gender).

And don't play victim- you came out swinging by comparing anyone who recognizes gender as a spectrum with flat-earthers. So you lost the high ground from the start.

Finally I hate to break it to you, but in this situation you're the flat-earther. And it's more than a little concerning that you are so deeply threatened by the realities of gender expression in humans. I'm not sure why you need it to be simpler than it is, but your needs don't dictate reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Is this the Aka? Because if it is, that's a wildly inaccurate description of what's actually happening.
    She bailed after this, but pretty sure there was more stuff before, like her suddenly pulling an Anthopology degree out of her pocket so she still knows better than Taernath, who actually has a real Anthropology degree. A real one.

There's a culture in existence right now that has- as far back as any of them can remember- always had men breastfeeding babies instead of women.
    I expressly said they get their milk from their mothers, but men breastfeed them while the women are out hunting.
    There's a culture in existence right now that has- as far back as any of them can remember- always had men breastfeeding babies instead of women.
    I expressly said they get their milk from their mothers, but men breastfeed them while the women are out hunting.
    You get the idea.

What a stupid cuntwaffle.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-07-2019 at 11:52 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Nonexistent source link? And it's CHOMsky you fucking toolbag.
    ROFL You claimed it on LNET, and you know it. And let's review your last week or so:

1) You incorrectly made the claim that Trump not being in jail means that there's not enough evidence to demonstrate collusion. That's incorrect.
    2) You claimed that Mueller and the DoJ could put Trump in jail- which is abjectly false.
    3) You implicitly questioned the idea that Trump's foreign policy goals were in line with Russia's goals and out of sync with US needs. You were summarily corrected.
    4) When I corrected you- you falsely- and inexplicably- claimed I hadn't answered the question.
    5) You also implicitly argued that climate-change-related human displacement isn't a big issue the UN has been reporting on for years. You were corrected.
    6) You then pretended like you had asked me for a source because you had....already read a source? That was just you being ridiculous though.
    7) You then cited an iDMC article that you believed countered the notion of climate-change-related displacement even though it clearly indicated the biggest issue right now was the result of rural to urban migration- which has been heavily driven by climate-change. Which you would have realized if you had actually read the source you pretended you had read.

Quite the week Stumpy. Maybe you should go read that Psych today article yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let's start with this:

She bailed after this, but pretty sure there was more stuff before, like her suddenly pulling an Anthopology degree out of her pocket so she still knows better than Taernath, who actually has a real Anthropology degree.

And in case she edits the post like 3 posts up or something:

I expressly said they get their milk from their mothers, but men breastfeed them while the women are out hunting.[/color]

You get the idea.

What a stupid cuntwaffle.
    A simple "My bad, I worded that wrong, what I meant to say was..." But she can't even do that. Even all these months later she still can't just admit she was wrong and is pretending she never said the men of the tribe breastfeed the babies INSTEAD of the women and in the next sentence talks about men lactating, heavily implying she was was referring to the aforementioned men as lactating and feeding the babies.

But she can't admit she was wrong because that goes against her "I'm so smart and you're all so dumb" shtick.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-07-2019 at 11:50 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    Stumplicker/flimbo/wesley is macgyver? That actually makes a whole lot of sense..