Page 148 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 48981381461471481491501581982486481148 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    What movie is this?
    You don't recognize Jason?

2. Default

McCaffrey is a retired 4 star Army general.

If you don't know who he is, McCaffrey served as a senior White House appointee for five years. When he retired from the Army in 1996, he was the most decorated general officer serving at the time, with two Distinguished Service Crosses, two Silver Stars and three Purple Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

McCaffrey is a retired 4 star Army general.
    Obviously he's just a stupid libtard. FAKE NEWS!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You don't recognize Jason?
    I guess I should have asked which one.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You sure? From here it looks like a gross combination of cwolff's and Androidpk's. How can you tell the difference?
    They all come from the same anus so it probably doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    What movie is this?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Obviously he's just a stupid libtard. FAKE NEWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Felix Sater, a Russian-born businessman and associate of President Donald Trump, confirmed Friday that the Trump Organization was pursuing a deal with a sanctioned Russian bank at the height of the 2016 election.

The company was trying to secure financing for a Trump Tower in Moscow from Russia's VTB Bank through a local developer.
    The US imposed sanctions on VTB in 2014 and 2015, which froze its assets in the country and blocked US entities from doing business with the bank.

Weeks later, the two men exchanged a series of emails gearing up to celebrate the Trump Tower Moscow deal. In the emails, obtained by The Times, Sater bragged about his relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin and told Cohen he would "get all of Putins team to buy in" on the deal.

"Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it," Sater wrote, according to The Times.

Sater added: "I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected."

http://www.businessinsider.com/felix...an-bank-2018-3
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

If Russia continues its cyber aggression, “you’ll see the president continue to take bold and swift action to make sure the United States won’t sit idly by," Spicer argued on "America's Newsroom."

“It certainly is one of the toughest things he’s done since he became president towards Russia, but picking up on what Sean Spicer just said, I’d push back and say it's neither bold nor swift," Wallace said after watching a clip of the former Trump spokesman's comments.

"The fact is that these were sanctions that were passed overwhelmingly, I think the vote was 98-2 in the Senate, last July and there was a lot of complaints from the Republicans as well as Democrats, 'Why hadn’t the President actually imposed these sanctions that have been authorized by Congress?'"

"He invoked some of them yesterday, but there are major sanctions that were still in his arsenal that were still approved by Congress to go after the defense industry and other industries in Russia that the president did not impose yesterday," the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. "So this was a middle step, stronger than what he’s done, but not nearly as far as he could have gone."
    Trump's really dragging his feet on Russia. Mostly I think trump is an incompetent bungler with a well honed knack for baffling with bullshit. He's a great pitchman no doubt but I've not given him credit for being actively involved in a major criminal conspiracy. I'm beginning to re-think that. He's aggressively protective of Putin and even some right wingers are beginning to recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Trump's really dragging his feet on Russia. Mostly I think trump is an incompetent bungler with a well honed knack for baffling with bullshit. He's a great pitchman no doubt but I've not given him credit for being actively involved in a major criminal conspiracy. I'm beginning to re-think that. He's aggressively protective of Putin and even some right wingers are beginning to recognize.

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, John Dowd, told The Daily Beast on Saturday morning that he hopes Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will shut down the Mueller probe.
    Reached for comment by email about the firing of former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, sent The Daily Beast the text of Trump’s most recent tweet on the subject, which applauded the firing. Then he wrote that Rosenstein should follow Sessions' lead

“I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia Collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt Dossier,” Dowd then wrote.
    Subtle. Get McCabe one day, warn Rosenstein the next.

Marcus H. Johnson

The crazy thing is if Comey and McCabe didn't release the unprecedented letter against Clinton, they probably still have their jobs and pensions. Trump always burns you, no matter what.
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-17-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Judging by that guys bad technique I'm going to assume that you're not saying things are getting hotter.