Page 477 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527577977 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Don't be ridiculous. Criticizing someone for daring to post a political opinion because they don't play Gemstone is ludicrous. You see that right? That's why we have separate folders and all. And even if he decides to post in a Gemstone-related folder, why the fuck shouldn't he? Using someone's game status or lack thereof as an attempt to insult them is moronic and arbitrary. Knock it off.
    King troll doesn’t need your help.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    King troll doesn’t need your help.
    Your posts are so rife with ridiculousness that nobody, not even PB, can point out all your idiocies. I'm just lending a hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Your posts are so rife with ridiculousness that nobody, not even PB, can point out all your idiocies. I'm just lending a hand.
    He'll just come back and lie and say he didn't post it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Of all the talking I've heard on TV tonight not one person has explained what this Trump-Putin summit is FOR

I'm serious

Good question posed by Seth Abramson on twitter. I get the NK summit. I was against it, but I get it. Why the hell do we need a Russian summit?

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Artist's depiction of reading this thread:

Now THAT is funny!
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Are you a bathtub installer too?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Reported for posting that after I corrected it.
    Give him a break, he’s a little slow. He thinks the X posts in a row rule is real.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's because a number of them are complicit, especially when you factor in that Russians funneled tens of millions of dollars to the GOP via the NRA.
    Ummmm, bullshit.

According to Fortune magazine, the numbers are far far less than the made up shit you just spewed. Keep drinking that CNN and DNC koolaid though it suits you.

The numbers added up make a little over 62 million and they had to go back to 1989 and start adding just to get to this level of funding. So, please make up some more shit you ugly bag of mostly water. Give then amounts that US Citizens donate, there is simply no room in the budget to fit "tens of millions" into the slush fund.

In the 2016 election, the NRA spent $11,438,118 to support Donald Trump—and another $19,756,346 to oppose Hillary Clinton. That’s over $31 million spent on one presidential race.
    Top 5 Senators That Benefited the Most From NRA Funding
    John McCain (R, AZ) – $7.74 million

Richard Burr (R, NC) – $6.99 million

Roy Blunt (R, MO) – $4.55 million

Thom Tillis (R, NC) – $4.42 million

Cory Gardner (R, CO) – $3.88 million

Top 5 Representatives That Benefited the Most From NRA Funding
    French Hill (R, AR) – $1.09 million

Ken Buck (R, CO) – $800,544

David Young (R, IA) – $707,662

Mike Simpson, (R, ID) – $385,731

Greg Gianforte (R, MT) – $344,630

http://fortune.com/2018/02/15/nra-co...ians-senators/

Useless moron.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 07-13-2018 at 09:59 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

“When we confront foreign interference in American elections, it is important for us to avoid thinking politically as Republicans or Democrats and instead to think patriotically as Americans. Our response must not depend on who was victimized,” Rosenstein said. “The Internet allows foreign adversaries to attack America in new and unexpected ways. Free and fair elections are hard-fought and contentious. There will always be adversaries who work to exacerbate domestic differences and try to confuse, divide and conquer us. So long as we are united in our commitment to the values enshrined in the Constitution, they will not succeed.”
    This quote got lost in the shuffle today but it's worth re-visiting. This isn't partisan. This was an attack on the USA by a foreign government. It's well past time for all Americans to not only support Mueller's probe wherever it may lead but to also push our representatives to take action to protect our votes.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Ummmm, bullshit.

According to Fortune magazine, the numbers are far far less than the made up shit you just spewed. Keep drinking that CNN and DNC koolaid though it suits you.

The numbers added up make a little over 62 million and they had to go back to 1989 and start adding just to get to this level of funding. So, please make up some more shit you ugly bag of mostly water. Give then amounts that US Citizens donate, there is simply no room in the budget to fit "tens of millions" into the slush fund.

http://fortune.com/2018/02/15/nra-co...ians-senators/

Useless moron.
    Nothing false about what I said, Russia illegally funded millions of dollars to an organization posing as a non-profit organization. They need to be investigated and dismantled immediately.