Page 537 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 374374875275355365375385395475876371037 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Hillary lost, get over her.
    You're a subpoenaing tard, go away.

Blog Entries

Hillary lost, get over her.
    I'm assuming this is aimed at cwolff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

It's a shame her campaign manager was found dead of three bullets to the back of the head suicide.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I'm assuming this is aimed at cwolff.
    No

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It's a shame her campaign manager was found dead of three bullets to the back of the head suicide.
    Foster? No.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You're right my bad, I thought he lost that election too. Okay so he narrowly won one election in which everyone on both sides of the aisle were very much against him when he ran and were against him being seated. That was also 30 years ago and not 8 years ago, and the only reason Byrd is no longer in the US congress is because he died, not because he was voted out.
    Byrd also recanted everything the KKK stood for, while Duke is still very much a white nationalist. You can't keep going after Byrd while downplaying Duke.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Foster? No.
    'Twas a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Byrd also recanted everything the KKK stood for, while Duke is still very much a white nationalist. You can't keep going after Byrd while downplaying Duke.
    I'm not downplaying Duke. He won a very tiny district with fewer than 22k registered voters, of which he barely won in a jungle style primary special election by 227 votes. All of the major endorsements went to his opponent, pretty much no one wanted him in the house other than the 8500 people who voted for him, and he served one term. If this is being used as evidence that the Republican party is the party of racists while Democrats get a pass for Byrd then just no. No.

David Duke was pretty much old news even when he won that election, he sure as hell isn't a prominent voice to anyone. No high ranking Republican ever referred to him as their "friend and mentor." No one embraced David Duke winning, unlike Robert Byrd, where Democrats couldn't say enough nice things about him after he died.

Not to mention Duke was a Democrat a few short months before this and he changed his affiliation to Republican just so he would stand a chance in the heavily Republican district.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-22-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm not downplaying Duke.

*proceeds to downplay David Duke*

... Ok.

DickHead is right that at least both parties tried to unite against him, but it was definitely a big deal at the time.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    If you didn't vote for Hillary you voted for trump.
    Yes! Which is another reason we REAL men need to stay home this November and let women decide the midterms! The time to hear their voices shine is now!

Step aside men, make way for the ladies. That includes you too, alt-right misogynists boys. Women know what they’re doing much better than the rest of us, even rugged outdoorsmen like myself and so many other strong male democrat voters who are like me.

We’ve endured rain storms outside on the Starbucks patio like no other, because we are real men who know how to survive in the wild, unlike you alt-right Nazis who would just go back inside like losers and watch more Fox News and Infowars.

#LetWomenDecide
    #NoMenMidterm
    Last edited by more cwolffs; 07-22-2018 at 01:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I only wish there were more of me here on PC to check your bullshit.