Page 803 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 303703753793801802803804805813853903 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    You libs do realize the statute of limitations for all of this is 5 years. If Trump wins his 2nd term, it’s over, Trumps in the clear of anything Mueller dishes out.
    Given that DoJ guidelines state a sitting POTUS can't be indicted statute of limitations could be tolled until he is out of office. Plus he's not winning in 2020 so... Maybe you can write letters to him whi!e he's in prison.

2. Default

Looks like Maria Butina and the Feds have reached a plea deal agreement and will potentially be filing it this week.

Last edited by Androidpk; 12-10-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I'm afraid pointing out your ten-year obsession -- as a 50 year old -- with sending other men furious, sexualized messages full of your trademarked impotent rage doesn't constitute other people being upset by your obsession. People weren't angry with you as a result of that thread. They felt sorry for you, that you'd been on this earth for 65+ years and had somehow escaped the psychiatric care you so clearly need.

The comments you chose to obsessively send to other men anonymously on the Internet may have been of a sexual nature, but that doesn't mean anybody's claimed you were "hitting on them." Your reading comprehension is off-the-charts poor, so nobody's surprised you made that error.
    We get it! You're a flaming queer and red rep comments make you upset!

You don't have to tell us over and over and over and over again how upset you are! We can literally taste the tears everytime you pound out your copy/paste "OMG IT'S NOT FAIR I'M A FLAMING FAGGOT!"

No one cares. Well, except you obviously.. which makes it even more pathetic.

Five of the president's campaign members are now convicted felons for repeated lying to the Special Counsel regarding Russia. Trump's been exposed as conspiring with Russia in exchange for a Trump Tower deal, after flatly denying all deals with Russia.. hundreds of times.. over the course of multiple years. Specifically, duping people like you eager to accept and reguritate anything he says. Even Fox News is expecting the president to be indicted as you sit here claiming "HURR All's well in Trumpland!"
    How many have to do with the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to beat the pantsuit off your girl?

Spoiler: ZERO.

You sound pretty upset. No surprise there, though - you've embarrassed yourself how many times now?
    Project much? Nothing has been more embarrassing than your history here.

You think me calling you a fag is embarrassing to me? Not at all. Protip: Maybe stop acting like a butthurt little faggot in every post you make here? Are you even capable of such a feat? I doubt it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You’re a scumbag
    Hilarious, coming from you.

I'm surprised you even used the correct "you're" though.. so I'm going to give you a big golf clap for getting it right! Sure, it was likely a lucky guess.. but hey, you did it!

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

You don't have to tell us over and over and over and over again how upset you are! We can literally taste the tears everytime you pound out your copy/paste "OMG IT'S NOT FAIR I'M A FLAMING FAGGOT!"

Whether or not you're upset is irrelevant (though you obviously are) - it's that you're mentally ill. You badly need psychiatric care.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    How many have to do with the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to beat the pantsuit off your girl?

Your tendency to cower away from developments reflects only on you. The real answer is "at least one." Paul Manafort, who the Special Counsel just confirmed in a court filing that they have direct evidence that Manafort violated his plea agreement by lying about and staying in contact with Konstantin Kilimnik, known asset of Russian intelligence, and lying about and staying in contact with the Trump administration. In Parkbandit's twisted version of reality -- not at all based on real life -- all is well in Trump world. Everywhere else, Trump is screwed, and even Fox News is expecting him to be indicted.

Noting how you've been obviously upset in the last few posts isn't "projection," my spectacularly deluded friend.

You think me calling you a fag is embarrassing to me? Not at all.
    The fact that you continue to incorrectly claim that your 10-year obsessive spree of sending other men furious, sexualized messages is simply you "calling someone a fag" -- establishes your embarrassment. You wouldn't be constantly lying and trying to obfuscate your actions if you weren't. Much to your obvious dismay, the history of your mental illness is a matter of public record that you can't do anything, whatsoever, to change.

Protip: Maybe stop acting like a butthurt little faggot in every post you make here? Are you even capable of such a feat? I doubt it.
    Pro-tip: Denying you're being buzzhurt when you're oozing butthurt doesn't change anything. Your declarations don't have the power to unilaterally rewrite the universe to suit your delusions.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-10-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Snip
    This is important.

How do you like your steak?

Whether or not you're upset is irrelevant (though you obviously are) - it's that you're mentally ill. You badly need psychiatric care.
    Says the gay guy/girl/it with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Your tendency to cower away from developments reflects only on you. The real answer is "at least one." Paul Manafort, who the Special Counsel just confirmed in a court filing that they have direct evidence that Manafort violated his plea agreement by lying about and staying in contact with Konstantin Kilimnik, known asset of Russian intelligence, and lying about and staying in contact with the Trump administration. In Parkbandit's twisted version of reality -- not at all based on real life -- all is well in Trump world. Everywhere else, Trump is screwed, and even Fox News is expecting him to be indicted.

Noting how you've been obviously upset in the last few posts isn't "projection," my spectacularly deluded friend.

The fact that you continue to incorrectly claim that your 10-year obsessive spree of sending other men furious, sexualized messages is simply you "calling someone a fag" -- establishes your embarrassment. You wouldn't be constantly lying and trying to obfuscate your actions if you weren't. Much to your obvious dismay, the history of your mental illness is a matter of public record that you can't do anything, whatsoever, to change.

Pro-tip: Denying you're being buzzhurt when you're oozing butthurt doesn't change anything. Your declarations don't have the power to unilaterally rewrite the universe to suit your delusions.
    I've already spent way too much time replying and since you are basically just saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over again... I'm just going to copy paste my last response to you.

So, please re-read this again, since you didn't understand it the first time:

You think me calling you a fag is embarrassing to me? Not at all. Protip: Maybe stop acting like a butthurt little faggot in every post you make here? Are you even capable of such a feat? I doubt it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I've already spent way too much time replying and since you are basically just saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over again... I'm just going to copy paste my last response to you.

So, please re-read this again, since you didn't understand it the first time
    You being too retarded to read or understand a reply reflects only on you. Since you repeated yourself, enjoy the same. Thanks for conceding.

You think me calling you a fag is embarrassing to me? Not at all.

Protip: Maybe stop acting like a butthurt little faggot in every post you make here? Are you even capable of such a feat? I doubt it.

You being too retarded to read or understand a reply reflects only on you. Since you repeated yourself, enjoy the same. Thanks for conceding.

So, please re-read this again, since you didn't understand it the first time:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME