Page 436 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486536936 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Nope. Sorry, Methais. Doing what you claim Cwolff does is still retarded -- even if it's supposedly to "make a point." Board liberals deserve to be called out, too, if they stop thinking as soon as they see an article from Fox, or The Hill, or The Economist, etc. InfoWars is in a league of its own, as a far-right conspiracy website, though the fact that you people cite it is as unsurprising as it is sad.
    Feel free to quote any post from me linking "news" from some fringe site motherjones equivalent while you're making those claims.

It's also not a claim in regards to cwolff. It's pretty well documented in his own post history.

And who other than Rocktar was citing Info Wars? I assume it's multiple people, since you said "you people."

You don't even get an E for effort.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-19-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Nope. Sorry, Methais. Doing what you claim Cwolff does is still retarded -- even if it's supposedly to "make a point." Board liberals deserve to be called out, too, if they stop thinking as soon as they see an article from Fox, or The Hill, or The Economist, etc. InfoWars is in a league of its own, as a far-right conspiracy website, though the fact that you people cite it is as unsurprising as it is sad.
    Go be gay somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Like Gayville?

http://whattheflicka.com/growing-gayville/
    Last edited by Methais; 06-19-2018 at 03:42 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Thanks for making the PC a shithole.

Uhh.. That wasn't an excuse. That was literally the means by which my use of two accounts was discovered. How do you think it was? You, with your brilliant powers of deduction, just figured it out? Nope. I fucked it up, after like a week, after using an account for like 3 days, 10 years ago. Stupid, granted, but on the flip side, caused you a decade of obsession, paranoid accusations of like 10 other people being secretly me.
    You can't even be honest when you are actually caught on a forum being pathetic? Just own it.

It wasn't "like 3 days", it was at least 3 months.. since Kierphe's join date is 07-22-2008. Nice try. And it would still be going on today if you didn't get chastised for being so pathetic.

And I'm talking about the story you attempted to come up with a couple months back, where you were denying you used another account to agree with another account.. which forced me to dig up my new avatar and shut you up.

You did a fantastic job of deleting all Kierphe's posts in a poor attempt to scrub away your stupidity. Too bad people quoted the stupidity already. You even deleted your post, quoting Kierphe's post.

Sad.

You spent years dreaming up explicit, angry, sexualized messages to other men on the Internet. I'm not the only one, either, as evidenced by the rep-ageddon thread. People who aren't deranged don't spend hours of their time dreaming up sexual things to say other men on the Internet.
    I'm not sure how calling you a peter puffing fag turned into "dreaming up explicit, angry sexualized messages to other men".. pretty sure you are just doing some wishful thinking there. As I've explained.. you would be the very last thing I would ever be interested in. Sorry. You should have kept on pretending to be a female... you would have had a better chance.

* Citation needed.

Much to your obvious dismay, your assertions don't have the power to magically transform reality and make them true. Quite inconveniently for you, there's a post in my history where my account is less than a month old, calling someone out for assuming that "female-sounding name on an RPG-based forum=female in real life" is a stupid assumption.

On the flip side, your festering mental illness is a matter of common knowledge now. If only you'd seek the psychiatric care you so desperately need.
    Says the guy, pretending to be a girl on a forum and in a game.. because in real life, he's trapped inside a body he and no one else likes.

You're the one in desperate need of mental attention. Sorry. (not sorry)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Feel free to quote any post from me linking "news" from some fringe site motherjones equivalent while you're making those claims.

It's also not a claim in regards to cwolff. It's pretty well documented in his own post history.

And who other than Rocktar was citing Info Wars? I assume it's multiple people, since you said "you people."

You don't even get an E for effort.
    It was going for a "D"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Thank you for wallowing in it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

OMG I'M UPSET TWO TIMES IN TWO THREADS!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You can't even be honest when you are actually caught on a forum being pathetic? Just own it.

It wasn't "like 3 days", it was at least 3 months.. since Kierphe's join date is 07-22-2008. Nice try. And it would still be going on today if you didn't get chastised for being so pathetic.

And I'm talking about the story you attempted to come up with a couple months back, where you were denying you used another account to agree with another account.. which forced me to dig up my new avatar and shut you up.

You did a fantastic job of deleting all Kierphe's posts in a poor attempt to scrub away your stupidity. Too bad people quoted the stupidity already. You even deleted your post, quoting Kierphe's post.

Sad.
    Nope. You've returned, as always, to your deranged fanfic only loosely based on planet Earth. Like I've been telling you for years, your Alzheimer's-riddled brain can't recall details of conversations you participated in. And the original point of the account wasn't to participate in politics, so no, sorry, your "join date vs. capture date" is wishful thinking on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    I'm not sure how calling you a peter puffing fag turned into "dreaming up explicit, angry sexualized messages to other men".. pretty sure you are just doing some wishful thinking there. As I've explained.. you would be the very last thing I would ever be interested in. Sorry. You should have kept on pretending to be a female... you would have had a better chance.
    Spoiler Alert: Someone who isn't deranged and obsessive doesn't spend their time dreaming up angry, detailed sexualized messages to send to other men on the Internet, literally for years, cycling through rep as fast as he could, in order to send them more messages. Of all the people revealed as shitty bigots full of impotent rage, you're in a class of your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Says the guy, pretending to be a girl on a forum and in a game.. because in real life, he's trapped inside a body he and no one else likes.

You're the one in desperate need of mental attention. Sorry. (not sorry)
    What's that? Tardbandit indulging in his weird fanfic, totally unable to substantiate his fantastical claims for the 1,000 time? Why, yes. I wonder if it has anything to do with his deranged obsession with other men on the Internet?

Seek psychiatric care.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 06-19-2018 at 08:46 PM.