Page 77 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879871271775771077 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Are you at all embarrassed that the best excuse the Dems could come up with is "It's Russia's fault" and you happily swallowed it whole?

This was after your girl Hillary used her magic reset button to reset Russian relations.. and after your boy Obama said that the 1980's called.. Russia isn't a threat anymore...

Literally, you have to be the absolute dumbest of the dumb people to continue to believe in Russian collusion at this point.

Not surprised you still are solid in that camp.
    Not surprised you are still in living in your own little fantasy world of denial because reality is too scary for your tiny little brain to comprehend. The portrait you paint is of a person you have constructed in your imagination to target the frustration of your own failures upon.

Blog Entries

The Russians have been "meddling" in our elections for decades. This was never really in question. There have been TWO points of contention:

1) Russian meddling cost Hillary Clinton the election.
    2) Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election.

So far, there is no evidence of either 1) or 2)
    Do you believe that Russia was meddling in this last election for both sides, or only one?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Not surprised you are still in living in your own little fantasy world of denial because reality is too scary for your tiny little brain to comprehend. The portrait you paint is of a person you have constructed in your imagination to target the frustration of your own failures upon.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

It's not over yet. Mueller will continue to peel back the layers on this thing until he gets to the big prize.

Meanwhile people like Methais will believe the current Russian propaganda going around that the FBI is fabricating all this to orchestrate a coup against Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You don't ever actually say anything do you?
    Are you at all embarrassed that you've been mindlessly echoing Russian propaganda for the past 4 years?

& lol @ your virtue signaling sig

Backlash is a white supremacist.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Do you believe that Russia was meddling in this last election for both sides, or only one?
    According to the indictments, it seems that it was both sides.

It's like you only want to hear what you believe.

I'll dumb this down as far as possible for your simplistic mind:

The Russians have been "meddling" in our elections for decades. This was never really in question. There have been TWO points of contention:

1) Russian meddling cost Hillary Clinton the election.
    2) Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election.

So far, there is no evidence of either 1) or 2)
    "I mean, it could be Russia. But it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, okay?"
    "Every time [Putin] sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,' and I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."
    "[Putin] said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. But I just asked him again, and he said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they're saying he did."
    "So you look at it — I mean, you have Brennan, you have Clapper, and you have Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he's proven to be a leaker. So you look at that, and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently, says he had nothing to do with that."
    "Even if you believe Russia 'did' it..."
    "Well, that's it! He has shown the proof, the Russians really DID hack our election in favor of Trump! Solid, undeniable proof."

Seems pretty contentious to me.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    "I mean, it could be Russia. But it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, okay?"
    "Every time [Putin] sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,' and I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."
    "[Putin] said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. But I just asked him again, and he said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they're saying he did."
    "So you look at it — I mean, you have Brennan, you have Clapper, and you have Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he's proven to be a leaker. So you look at that, and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently, says he had nothing to do with that."
    "Even if you believe Russia 'did' it..."
    "Well, that's it! He has shown the proof, the Russians really DID hack our election in favor of Trump! Solid, undeniable proof."

Seems pretty contentious to me.
    And keep in mind that several people on his campaign (including all of the top campaign officials/his own son and son-in-law) had been approached by Russians offering Clinton's emails and clearly telling them that Russia was trying to get him elected.

And he had also received several Intelligence briefings as a candidate that told him as much as well. (And he was warned that Russians would try to approach his campaign by the FBI)

So the question is- since he knew for a fact that Russia was trying to get him elected...why did he never report it, and why has he and his campaign spent so much time denying it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rheisia View Post
    And keep in mind that several people on his campaign (including all of the top campaign officials/his own son and son-in-law) had been approached by Russians offering Clinton's emails and clearly telling them that Russia was trying to get him elected.

And he had also received several Intelligence briefings as a candidate that told him as much as well. (And he was warned that Russians would try to approach his campaign by the FBI)

So the question is- since he knew for a fact that Russia was trying to get him elected...why did he never report it, and why has he and his campaign spent so much time denying it?
    You should look up the word "fact" since you are using it wrong.

Sorry.

And since this has been happening since 2014 (according to the indictments), where was President Obama on this? Oh, I know:

10. Default

From "Russia messing with the election is a vast left wing conspiracy, fake news!" to, "Russia always messes with our elections, who cares!"