Page 695 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 195595645685693694695696697705745795 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    And he complains about shart reps, WTF?
    He's a die hard liberal today... they have to be the victim.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    And he complains about shart reps, WTF?

Wow...

Too bad he can’t delete those.

Blog Entries

I like how he still isnt responding to this thread. He must have realized he has gone triple full retard.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like how he still isnt responding to this thread. He must have realized he has gone triple full retard.
    He's still sifting through all his red reps to find death threats and me telling him to kill himself....

He's a sociopath though.. he will be back, pretending he didn't go full retard again.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-21-2018 at 10:26 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

He’s probably busy scrubbing some posts, and then he’ll show back up and respond to some random unrelated thread as if nothing happened. Just like he did when he took a mini vacation after getting called out for his “OmG iM gOnNa GeT u FiReD!!!!” retardedness.

Or maybe he’s low key getting his subpoenas lined up and we should be worried...

Last edited by Methais; 10-21-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He’s probably busy scrubbing some posts, and then he’ll show back up and respond to some random unrelated thread as if nothing happened. Just like he did when he took a mini vacation after getting called out for his “OmG iM gOnNa GeT u FiReD!!!!” retardedness.

Or maybe he’s low key getting his subpoenas lined up and we should be worried...

In the future, if you could paste an actual gif instead of a still pic, your post would be appreciated more.

Reported for non gifing.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    In the future, if you could paste an actual gif instead of a still pic, your post would be appreciated more.

Reported for non gifing.
    In the future, please connect using something more modern than a dial up connection so that your gifs will load and animate properly like I’m watching it do right now.

Reported for being racist against gifs featuring black people.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-21-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Reported for non gifing.
    jifing
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

jifing

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In the future, please connect using something more modern than a dial up connection so that your gifs will load and animate properly like I’m watching it do right now.

Reported for being racist against gifs featuring black people.
    I'm in a major city with major speed on my ISP.

You are probably in your gym class trying to use your shitty phone connection in some backward ass, hill billy, white trash, redneck village in Louisiana.

Also, it's not racist because I used a white derogatory term that is so fucking hip right now, it pleases everyone.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME