Page 480 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580980 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah that's great, but the person you got your so called news from said that was the first time they targeted the Clinton campaign emails, which is false.
    Bullshit Tg. You're willfully ignoring the facts staring you in the face and trying to defend your boy at all costs. It says right there that "for the first time..." You want to split hairs about a tweet so you can avoid reckoning with the actual news.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Wonder when his indictment is coming out?
    Sometime within the next month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Bullshit Tg. You're willfully ignoring the facts staring you in the face and trying to defend your boy at all costs. It says right there that "for the first time..." You want to split hairs about a tweet so you can avoid reckoning with the actual news.
    See how cwolff STILL refuses to acknowledge the fake news he engaged in and now chooses to believe it? Just like I predicted? It's like I'm a fucking genie or something.

Here, cwolff, read the first two tweets here: https://twitter.com/_cingraham/statu...13203256930304

Notice the first one states:

July 27, 2016, Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing." Indictment: That evening, Russian operatives targeted Clinton campaign emails "for the first time."
    Now, gee, let's quote what you originally said:

July 27, 2016, Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."
    Indictment: That evening, Russian operatives targeted Clinton campaign emails "for the first time."
    Well look at that, word for word.

Now let's quote what the second tweet says from the person you got this tweet from:

Important clarification as @awprokop notes: The Russians had been targeting the Clinton campaign since at least April. But after Trump's plea it looks they stepped up their spearfishing efforts and targeted certain accounts for the first time.

4. Default

See how cwolff STILL refuses to acknowledge the fake news he engaged in and now chooses to believe it? Just like I predicted? It's like I'm a fucking genie or something.

Here, cwolff, read the first two tweets here: https://twitter.com/_cingraham/statu...13203256930304

Notice the first one states:

Now, gee, let's quote what you originally said:

Well look at that, word for word.

Now let's quote what the second tweet says from the person you got this tweet from:
    Notice how tgo has still refused to criticize Russia for this unprecedented attack on the US election system. If Russia had done all this to help Hillary win you'd be in the streets calling for blood.

I get that you're trying to pick a fight with me TG but I don't get what you think you're "winning" here. An initial tweet got clarified as the indictment was better digested?

Yet still you focus on scoring points here on the PC but ignore the threat to our nation and the indictments handed down. You're a sick little man Tg. You got problems

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Notice how tgo has still refused to criticize Russia for this unprecedented attack on the US election system. If Russia had done all this to help Hillary win you'd be in the streets calling for blood.
    It's amazing isn't it? We're witnessing a strange psychological disorder at work in this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    First of all; what makes you think I'm a fan of Russia?

Second of all; are you really that dumb to link the Clinton campaign emails with the US election system?

Third of all; file any lawsuits recently for people hurting your fee fees?

I get that you're trying to pick a fight with me TG but I don't get what you think you're "winning" here. An initial tweet got clarified as the indictment was better digested?
    As the indictment was better digested. Wowzers. I've heard some whoppers before from you people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome in their defense of fake news. But "as the indictment was better digested"? That's a pretty unique one I gotta admit, Kudos on your extraordinary effort to shove your head so far up your ass and dig out a great excuse for why you'll continue to defend the fake news you are told to parrot back.

Yet still you focus on scoring points here on the PC but ignore the threat to our nation and the indictments handed down. You're a sick little man Tg. You got problems
    So correcting people who are clearly wrong after they were lied to is bad? I get it, cwolff, you want to turn the PC into your little fascist paradise where only negative stories about Trump are allowed, fake or otherwise. But I'm going to go ahead and call you out for the puppet you are.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-14-2018 at 10:39 AM.

I can't. I research everything for myself. You should try it sometime.
    lol ok

10. Default

First of all; what makes you think I'm a fan of Russia?

Second of all; are you really that dumb to link the Clinton campaign emails with the US election system?

Third of all; file any lawsuits recently for people hurting your fee fees?
    All you do is defend Trump and criticize Mueller's investigation and anyone that tries to discuss it.

Yes, because only Hillary's emails were hacked.. Maybe you should actually read yesterday's indictment?

And you wonder why so many people think you're a troll..