Page 1140 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 140640104010901130113811391140114111421150 ... LastLast
Results 11,391 to 11,400 of 11518

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Not in the least bit, just saying ..his words are worthless.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Trump knows that if the Democrats call Mueller to testify, it will just end up showing that the whole thing was a hoax. Trump doesn't want to humiliate the Democrats anymroe than they've already humiliated themselves. That's why he's calling on Mueller not to testify. No point rubbing it in. And that's the only reason he doesn't want Mueller to testify.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Trump says whatever is best in the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is this new to politics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Not in the least bit, just saying ..his words are worthless.
    As are most politicians. Like the current crop of Democrat hopefuls.. now giving credit to Obama for the recovery that even Obama himself said was impossible.

That's why you can't listen to politicians and actually use your own brain.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Trump knows that if the Democrats call Mueller to testify, it will just end up showing that the whole thing was a hoax. Trump doesn't want to humiliate the Democrats anymroe than they've already humiliated themselves. That's why he's calling on Mueller not to testify. No point rubbing it in. And that's the only reason he doesn't want Mueller to testify.
    He's not wrong. There are people, like you, that are very upset by the Mueller report findings and want to reinvestigate it again and again until they come up with the results they desire.

35 million dollars pissed away that anyone with 1/4 of a functional brain knew would be the end result.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's not wrong. There are people, like you, that are very upset by the Mueller report findings and want to reinvestigate it again and again until they come up with the results they desire.

35 million dollars pissed away that anyone with 1/4 of a functional brain knew would be the end result.
    This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

The White House formally asserted executive privilege over special counsel Robert S Mueller IIIís report Wednesday, President Trumpís first use of the executive authority in the latest confrontation with Congress.

Assistant Attorney General Stephen E. Boyd wrote in a letter to Congress that Trump had ďasserted executive privilege over the entirety of the subpoenaed materials.Ē Boyd wrote that Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadlerís push to hold Barr in contempt had ďterminatedĒ their negotiations over what materials lawmakers would be allowed to view from Muellerís investigation.

More...

The entire Mueller report is now executively privileged. If you previously downloaded a copy, you need to delete it immediately. And if you read it, then you need to forget it and not talk about it. Starting right now, nobody can discuss its contents in this forum.

7. Default

The entire Mueller report is now executively privileged. If you previously downloaded a copy, you need to delete it immediately. And if you read it, then you need to forget it and not talk about it. Starting right now, nobody can discuss its contents in this forum.
    What about Orange man bad though? WHAT WILL YOU TALK ABOUT?!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

You are so bad at this.

And so fucking triggered.

Makes me happy.

Dems are so desperate. Barr canít give Congress a full redacted report, given there is Grand Jury testimony in it.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

9. Default

In other news... Trump found employment for yet another person, even in the #METOO environment. Man, he's got the economy on FIRE.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/08/billy...-tape-scandal/
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Just how many dildos were you able to fit up your ass today?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.