Page 809 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 309709759799807808809810811819859909 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    No, you fucking retard.
    Fix't.

No.
    So you don't believe in democracy. If I remember you also don't believe in paying taxes. Yet you talk non stop shit to people who do while enjoying the safety of living in this country?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So you don't believe in democracy. If I remember you also don't believe in paying taxes. Yet you talk non stop shit to people who do while enjoying the safety of living in this country?
    Have another wine cooler, back. And watch a three minute youtube video on civics so that you can speak on this subject much more intelligently than you are now.

You can stick your head in the sand and claim that it is irrelevant according to some antiquated rules made by people in a new settlement over 200 years ago but it is very relevant when you consider the pulse of America in contemporary times.

Antiquated rules allow republicans to retain any power at this point. The last two Republican presidents both lost the popular vote. Republicans are out numbered by democrats pure and simple. If we went to one person, one vote, what currently poses as the republican party would be irrelevant.
    "Democrats don't win by the current rules! We must change the rules so Democrats can win more!"

Spoken like a true loser.

Have another wine cooler, back. And watch a three minute youtube video on civics so that you can speak on this subject much more intelligently than you are now.
    If we're dispensing advice to each other, mine is for you to fuck right the fuck off.

If we're dispensing advice to each other, mine is for you to fuck right the fuck off.
    Someone's triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Someone's triggered.
    If being triggered means being tired of listening to some fool talk shit non stop with no grounds to back it up and then telling them to take that shit elsewhere, then yeah, guilty. :LOL:

Back you've convinced me, one person one vote is the way to go. Since states can choose how they assign their electoral votes I say we start with the largest state and demand they split up their electoral votes based on the popular vote. We won't rest until California makes this change to show the rest of the country how it's done! Are you with me, Back!?

If being triggered means being tired of listening to some fool talk shit non stop with no grounds to back it up and then telling them to take that shit elsewhere, then yeah, guilty. :LOL:
    LOLOLOL YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie