Page 56 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758661061565561056 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Bannon was subpoenaed to testify before the special counsel's grand jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Bannon was subpoenaed to testify before the special counsel's grand jury.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! THIS IS REALLY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !11111111111111111111111oneoneoneone

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! THIS IS REALLY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !11111111111111111111111oneoneoneone
    If you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If you say so.
    What are your sources saying about this?

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    The very fact that so many superstars have left their extremely lucrative law firms in order to be on this team says volumes about the strength of Mueller's case. This isn't about if charges will be pressed on this administration but how severe and will there be a tandem state level prosecution (which would be immune from any executive intervention.

James Quarles:[5]

Quarles worked as an assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force. He came with Mueller from the law firm WilmerHale.

Andrew Weissmann:[6]

Weissmann served as the chief of the Justice Department’s fraud section, where he oversaw corruption investigations, including the probe into cheating by Volkswagen on diesel emissions tests.

Greg Andres:[7]

Andres is a white-collar criminal defense attorney at the Davis Polk firm. He had worked previously in the Justice Department's criminal division as a deputy assistant attorney general.

Andrew D. Goldstein:[8]

Goldstein headed the public corruption unit in the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of New York. He had worked there under Preet Bharara, whom President Trump fired as U.S. attorney after he refused to resign.

Elizabeth Prelogar:[9]

Prelogar is a lawyer in the solicitor general’s office.

Rush Atkinson:[10]

Atkinson is a trial attorney in the Justice Department's fraud section.

Aaron Zebley:[11]

Zebley is a former assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia and served as Mueller’s chief of staff when Mueller was FBI director. He came with Mueller from WilmerHale.

Michael Dreeben:[12]

Dreeben is a Justice Department deputy solicitor general who has argued more than 100 cases before the Supreme Court.

Adam Jed:[13]

Jed is an appellate lawyer from the Justice Department’s civil division.

Aaron Zelinsky:[14]

Zelinsky is an assistant U.S. attorney in Maryland.

Kyle Freeney[15

Freeney is an attorney on detail from the Criminal Division’s Money Laundering and Asset Recovery Section. In 2016, she was part of a Department of Justice team seeking to recover over $1 billion from an alleged corrupt Malaysian sovereign wealth fund.

Zainab Ahmad:[16]

Ahmad is an assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of New York who specializes in counterterrorism cases. She was recently profiled in the New Yorker, which reported she had successfully prosecuted 13 terrorism cases since 2009 without a single loss.

Jeannie Rhee:[17]

Rhee is a former deputy assistant attorney general in the Office of Legal Counsel and assistant U.S. attorney in D.C. She also came from WilmerHale.

Brandon Van Grack:[18]

Van Grack is a Justice Department national security division prosecutor.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Bannon and Mueller came to some sort of an agreement and he'll be interviewed by Mueller's team instead of having to appear before the grand jury.

7. Default

So a judge has denied Mueller's request to have Manaforts trial start in May, saying he doesn't think the trial will start until sometime in September or October. Doesn't exactly bode well for the GOP going into the midterm election in November with this playing out in media during that time frame.

So, there is this memo by the intelligence committee outlining abuses in how the FISA warrant was obtained. Many talking heads in the media and in the Congress who have seen it claim that if made public that many heads would roll and the whole investigation would be shown to be a sham. Who wants to bet on if or when the memo will be declassified? Who all will be embarrassed at the sketchy shit our government has been doing in the shadows to undermine the people's will? How many on both sides will be caught in this dumpster fire?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So, there is this memo by the intelligence committee outlining abuses in how the FISA warrant was obtained. Many talking heads in the media and in the Congress who have seen it claim that if made public that many heads would roll and the whole investigation would be shown to be a sham. Who wants to bet on if or when the memo will be declassified? Who all will be embarrassed at the sketchy shit our government has been doing in the shadows to undermine the people's will? How many on both sides will be caught in this dumpster fire?
    You should put the same credence in a memo written by a Republican Representative about how the FBI broke the law as you would a memo written by a Democrat Representative about how Trump colluded with Russia.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    You should put the same credence in a memo written by a Republican Representative about how the FBI broke the law as you would a memo written by a Democrat Representative about how Trump colluded with Russia.
    But that's now things work in rocktar's black and white world of Republicans are good and Democrats are evil.