Page 862 of 964 FirstFirst ... 362762812852860861862863864872912962 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 9639

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Or telling wamenz they got what they deserve.

I still remember, Flimboi. I still remember.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    ?
    This should be your avatar instead of that retarded one you've had for years now.

?
    Do you know the details regarding his Discord ban? It's a lot more lucid than Sellstuff1 but still pretty stupid, regardless.

4. Default

Do you know the details regarding his Discord ban? It's a lot more lucid than Sellstuff1 but still pretty stupid, regardless.
    Not really, just that he went mental and then claimed someone was impersonating him or something.

5. Default

I hate to burst your bubble, but I am not banned from discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble, but I am not banned from discord.
    You were? At one point, for impersonating someone, saying some shit. It's old news though, can't really hold it against you.

You were? At one point, for impersonating someone, saying some shit. It's old news though, can't really hold it against you.
    not to be confused with die thx being banned from masturbating in any room adjacent to pk
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    not to be confused with die thx being banned from masturbating in any room adjacent to pk
    Correct.

9. Default

I was briefly kicked from a channel (for less than an hour) for calling Naamit a cunt, what, six months ago? For the record, I still have that opinion and have no plans to apologize for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I was briefly kicked from a channel (for less than an hour) for calling Naamit a cunt, what, six months ago? For the record, I still have that opinion and have no plans to apologize for it.
    Wasn't asking you to apologize or change your opinion.