Page 858 of 964 FirstFirst ... 358758808848856857858859860868908958 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 9639

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. #8571
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    My interest in the Mueller investigation has nothing to do with feeling vindicated from a small group of obnoxious and toxic trolls. I can see their excuses now though, they'll try to play it off as if they were never Trump fans to begin with and they were secretly hoping Trump gets removed all along.
    You're retarded.

  2. Default

    Haha. "Keep calm and start quote recording". He can't even keep track of his own quotes or where they come from or whether they're fact or fiction. Let's let him focus on himself before giving him additional tasks for which he isn't suited.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-09-2019 at 03:23 PM.

  3. #8573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    2018 or 2019 though?
    2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #8574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Just keep calm and start quote recording. When Mueller makes his big reveal you wil be vindicated.
    What do you believe will come out of the Mueller report?
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #8575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    My interest in the Mueller investigation has nothing to do with feeling vindicated from a small group of obnoxious and toxic trolls. I can see their excuses now though, they'll try to play it off as if they were never Trump fans to begin with and they were secretly hoping Trump gets removed all along.
    I was never a Trump fan.. but I will happily vote for him again when your party throws up Hillary again in 2020.

    Plus, watching your epic fucking meltdown for almost 2 years now has been HIGHLY entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #8576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I was never a Trump fan.. but I will happily vote for him again when your party throws up Hillary again in 2020.

    Plus, watching your epic fucking meltdown for almost 2 years now has been HIGHLY entertaining.
    Never was a fan. When he made it as far as he did in the election I was positive he was looking to accept the L.

    I'm sure I clarified about 50 times already but, I still dont support him. I also don't bash him at every turn though so I'm clearly a supporter.

  7. #8577
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,824

    Default

    Bush did 9/11 and Hilary win the popular vote.

  8. #8578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Just keep calm and start quote recording. When Mueller makes his big reveal you wil be vindicated. And then we can celebrate by sucking each other off. And if Mueller doesn’t pan out, we can comfort each other by sucking each other off.
    Keep calm.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-09-2019 at 11:46 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #8579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    My interest in the Mueller investigation has nothing to do with feeling vindicated from a small group of obnoxious and toxic trolls. I can see their excuses now though, they'll try to play it off as if they were never Trump fans to begin with and they were secretly hoping Trump gets removed all along.
    We’ll scrub all our posts and say none of it happened. What do you say to that, fuckface?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #8580
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    My interest in the Mueller investigation has nothing to do with feeling vindicated from a small group of obnoxious and toxic trolls. I can see their excuses now though, they'll try to play it off as if they were never Trump fans to begin with and they were secretly hoping Trump gets removed all along.
    If they were so toxic you wouldn’t be here. Liar.

    The real truth is you’re massively butthurt and purposefully post because you’re triggered.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •