Page 508 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 84084584985065075085095105185586081008 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is good news, but it won't go anywhere. It'd take an act of congress to get trump to release his taxes and congress doesn't have it in them to cross trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...ollowing-putin
    Meh, Mueller already has Trump's tax returns.

This is good news, but it won't go anywhere. It'd take an act of congress to get trump to release his taxes and congress doesn't have it in them to cross trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...ollowing-putin
    You mean.. it would take a law to force all candidates to release their tax returns instead of just a tradition?

That's the way it should be.

Also, any law that might be passed in the future would already grandfather President Trump.. given that he's already President.

I have no problem with making it a law.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Meh, Mueller already has Trump's tax returns.
    So does Rachel Maddow...........................

Also, how are those subpoenas coming along? Tough to find a lawyer to do this pro-bono I imagine.

Good luck.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You'll never get an answer because they know what will happen if they answer any of those questions honestly.

They know they're full of shit, they'll just never admit to it.
    Off the top of my head...

1. Trump hasn't done a thing to protect the US from more cyber attacks occurring this November for the mid terms. By not acknowledging the cyber attacks and working towards preventing it again in the future he's helping Russia.

2. Trump has bashed and verbally attacked NATO and the EU. It's not a secret this is what Putin wants. He'd love to see the EU and NATO dismantled.

Trump basically spouts Russian talking points when it comes to this.

3. Sanctions. There were talks last year that Trump wanted to undo the sanctions put forth by Obama, and Trump waited until the last minute this past winter to enact the new sanctions. He waited months, which benefited Russia.

4. State Department. Trump has gutted the State Department and slashed their budget.

5. Money laundering through NRA (and likely through Trump properties).

6. Let's be real; Trump is an easy mark. Putin said yesterday he wanted Trump to win.

Clinton would've slammed Russia for the cyber attacks. I also believe she would've made the prevention of further attacks a top priority.

We also don't know what was said in the closed door meeting yesterday, so we don't know if Trump gave any other concessions.

1. Trump hasn't done a thing to protect the US from more cyber attacks occurring this November for the mid terms. By not acknowledging the cyber attacks and working towards preventing it again in the future he's helping Russia.
    We have the same intelligence agencies and safeguards in place we have always had.

12. Trump has bashed and verbally attacked NATO and the EU. It's not a secret this is what Putin wants. He'd love to see the EU and NATO dismantled.
    Trump demanded they pay more money for their military so NATO can carry out their mission of pushing back against Russian aggression. How does this work in Russia's favor?

I would respond to more but you said you have problem reading more than 3 paragraphs of mine at a time.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    We have the same intelligence agencies and safeguards in place we have always had.

Trump demanded they pay more money for their military so NATO can carry out their mission of pushing back against Russian aggression. How does this work in Russia's favor?

I would respond to more but you said you have problem reading more than 3 paragraphs of mine at a time.
    Damn girl. You desperate? Got a crush on me or just like typing my name? I bet your text books are all combinations of our names inside of hearts. T + C = 4ever and shit like that. Get a grip TG.
    Last edited by cwolff; 07-17-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Damn girl. You desperate? Got a crush on me or just like typing my name? I bet your text books are all combinations of our names inside of hearts. T + C = 4ever and shit like that. Get a grip TG.
    Oh so you can read my posts.

I just want one Democrat, or one Never Trumper, JUST ONE, to tell me exactly what Putin has gotten from Trump?

The going theory is Trump is owned by Putin so you would think owning the president of the US would come with some huge benefits for Russia. But what are the benefits? What, Trump asked NATO, the organization that was created specifically to protect member nations against Russian aggression, that he wanted all members to spend more money on their military?

Trump questioned why Germany was buying so much energy from Russia?

What exactly has Putin received in return for owning Trump?

Speaking of Putin supposedly owning Trump, how did that come about and why? Trump, a multi billionaire enjoying fame and wealth well before Putin got into politics, was somehow bought by Putin...how and why again? Putin knew Trump would someday run for president and win so he made him a puppet decades ago?

Can anyone answer these simple questions? Anyone? Or is everyone going to just continue to tell me how "shaken" I should be because Trump gave a press conference?

Brezhnev's Secret Pledge to 'Do Everything We Can' to Reelect Gerald Ford
    As the Cold War raged in 1975, a Russian leader promised his support for a president’s reelection bid.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...v-note/534798/

See the rage is in the wrong place blame Gerald Ford. It's all his fault!
    Last edited by Seizer; 07-17-2018 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Forgot something
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

I don't think "We have the same safeguards we've always had" is much of an excuse for not doing anything. Let's just be honest here. Trump doesn't want to do anything to improve safeguards for our election system because he feels it would be an admission that his election wasn't quite legitimate. He'd rather risk free and fair elections than suffer a bruised ego.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.