Page 49 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159991495491049 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm going to have to take points away from you due to lack of double font enhancements. Not a single bold/italics or underline/italics or bold/underline. And don't even get me started with the TOTAL lack of the Grand Poobah of all.. the bold/underline/italics/capital.

All together, I give this effort a D-
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You debased yourself. The trigger for your tantrum is your problem, not mine.

The only one creating meaning not contained in a person's statement is you, of Mattis'. What's wrong? Has the meth usage now fully consumed your short-term memory?

You don’t seem to understand what a tantrum is. Which is ironic since you’re constantly throwing them.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

You don’t seem to understand what a tantrum is. Which is ironic since you’re constantly throwing them.
    Ah, the classic "I know you are, but what am I?" defense. Best of luck with that.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Ah, the classic "I know you are, but what am I?" defense. Best of luck with that.
    I accept your apology.

Trump went on the offensive over the holiday weekend. He's held back long enough, politely declining to criticize the Deep State. But no more..

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Except that in this case, they didn't use subpoenas and court orders in most cases. Next, the DNC e-mails showed their opinions and that they did cheat/collude in order to get debate questions and that they did collude to keep Bernie out. The Trump e-mails show they asked for meetings with foreign government officials and others in their position as agents of an incoming administration which is both legal, expected and widely practiced. The difference is that one shows a group intentionally trying to marginalize their own voting block and the American people and the other shows a group trying to take steps to govern.

But Hillary could probably tie you up, piss and shit down your throat and force you molest children and animals and you would still kiss her ass and thank her for the opportunity to serve.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

If there's one thing we can all agree on it's that Andy is in LOVE with Hilary, just look at all his posts during the primaries vehemently supporting Bernie Sanders.

Okay, well aside from those, look at his posts after the primaries, when he repeatedly insisted that Hilary would and should go to actual jail.

Hm...
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post

But Hillary could probably tie you up, piss and shit down your throat and force you molest children and animals and you would still kiss her ass and thank her for the opportunity to serve.
    epic fail

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    epic fail
    In the Gorean ERP community, what he said is considered to be a compliment (I think).
    Last edited by Taernath; 12-31-2017 at 05:29 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.