Page 1099 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891097109810991100110111091149 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Bob Barker > Bob Mueller

Last edited by Methais; 03-25-2019 at 09:28 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Someone's mad that the report doesn't exonerate Trump... fucking titty baby
    Project much? Jesus Christ.

I think we may have to stage some sort of couch intervention for the sake of PK's large intestine.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Just a reminder that the commander in chief Trumplethinskin was too much of a pussy to sit down for an interview with Mueller.

Hillary voluntarily sat with the FBI and was also questioned by 10+ hours by Congress.

It's sad (but still entertaining) that this is what you have to resort to now to sooth the mental pain of your anus. Unfortunately this will still do nothing to relieve the physical pain of your anus from time4fun's brand new cat of 9 tails inspired dildo scourging your shitpipe over the weekend.

What fucking dunce.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-25-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

It's sad (but still entertaining) that this is what you have to resort to now to sooth the mental pain of your anus. Unfortunately this will still do nothing to relieve the physical pain of your anus from time4fun's brand new cat of 9 tails inspired dildo scourging your shitpipe over the weekend.

What fucking dunce.
    Right when I think "Okay THIS is the most pathetic Androidpk can get" he surprise me yet again. It's almost like he's not even a real person at this point, his mind is completely empty and he just waits for someone from CNN or MSNBC to fill it with nonsense and flip a switch so he goes on the internet and spews forth his verbal diarrhea.

Did you order that tin foil hat from Infowars?
    Except he's right. And you're stupid.

And butthurt.

And a giant log of actual shit. With corn.

I quoted directly from the article YOU linked, the exact words.. and that makes me a liar? You are seriously one dumb piece of shit. Continue having your totally unhinged meltdown though, this is funny AF
    What exactly is he melting down over again?

Fucking retard. Get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Except he's right. And you're stupid.

And butthurt.

And a giant log of actual shit. With corn.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Right when I think "Okay THIS is the most pathetic Androidpk can get" he surprise me yet again. It's almost like he's not even a real person at this point, his mind is completely empty and he just waits for someone from CNN or MSNBC to fill it with nonsense and flip a switch so he goes on the internet and spews forth his verbal diarrhea.
    It's very clear that this is exactly what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Shut up Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He can't do anything to your rep.. he gives grey squares now
    Which he doesn't care about at all. I know this is true because he goes to great lengths to remind us how he doesn't care about red rep when he complains about people giving him red rep.