Page 814 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 314714764804812813814815816824864914 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Which part of those “conflicting reports” said that a YouTube video caused it to happen?
    Uhh, the part where that was the CIA's original stance, which Clinton relied on. Doubling down over and over again on you not having read anything on the topic.... doesn't actually constitute an argument. Are you asking to be simultaneously educated on the topic and have your nonsensical non-points debunked?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Also, I’d like to apologize real quick, as I keep forgetting people like you don’t understand memes and gifs and other things involving humor, but the gladiator pic is laughing at you. Because you’re stupid. And delusional.
    Regardless of what you intended, the only thing that deserves laughter is you being too spectacularly retarded to understand that your stance has been undercut even by Republican hacks who were forced to clear her of any supposed wrongdoing -- that reflects only on you. Your willful ignorance doesn't constitute an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    But anyway, tell me more about the CIA reports blaming Benghazi on a YouTube video and how that’s why Hillary was telling us it was purely over outrage about a YouTube video instead of linking a 37 page wall of text that you didn’t read.
    If you'd read it, you wouldn't be sitting here saying "tell me more about what's in the report."
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-12-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    3 years in prison for breaking federal laws. And no, not liberals, Republicans. And this is just getting started. Individual 1's turn will be coming up soon.
    How do you think this will impact any collusion case against President Trump. Be specific..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is cwolff still the champ? Or did time4fun take it back yet?
    Cwolff was stripped of his title when he lost the will to defend it. time4fun was named champion and is currently looking for a challenger. The current rankings are:

1) Ashliana - It’s really stepped up in cwolff’s absence. Has decent stamina, but uses the same tired combinations over and over and over again.. which is easy to defend again. It’s main strength is it’s ability to bore the shit out of anyone until they just give up and walk away.

2) Androidpk (2018) - Another one that has stepped up his game as of late. He’a very difficult to coach because he’s lazy, but he’s crafty and when the ref’s back is turned, he has no morals and nothing is off limits. Usually has to borrow stuff to get into the ring, but he’s not above hair pulling and biting as long as he isn’t caught.

3) Shaft - His meltdown has been fun to watch over the last 2 years, but his major weakness is inconsistency. Strong at times, then he’s nonexistent. If he wants to be champion, he needs to stay engaged.

4) Backlash - The People’s Champion has returned! Strong showing on Drunk Tuesday, but he just needs quantity. As the past champion, he knows what it takes to win and if he puts forth some effort, can easily leap over the other contenders.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    uses the same tired combinations over and over and over again.
    When you claim the same retarded things, Parkbandit, and can't back up anything you say, the same relevant responses apply. Want some fresh responses? Try coming up with some fresh points. Playing pretend that your claims weren't debunked doesn't last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Cwolff was stripped of his title when he lost the will to defend it. time4fun was named champion and is currently looking for a challenger. The current rankings are:

1) Ashliana - It’s really stepped up in cwolff’s absence. Has decent stamina, but uses the same tired combinations over and over and over again.. which is easy to defend again. It’s main strength is it’s ability to bore the shit out of anyone until they just give up and walk away.

2) Androidpk (2018) - Another one that has stepped up his game as of late. He’a very difficult to coach because he’s lazy, but he’s crafty and when the ref’s back is turned, he has no morals and nothing is off limits. Usually has to borrow stuff to get into the ring, but he’s not above hair pulling and biting as long as he isn’t caught.

3) Shaft - His meltdown has been fun to watch over the last 2 years, but his major weakness is inconsistency. Strong at times, then he’s nonexistent. If he wants to be champion, he needs to stay engaged.

4) Backlash - The People’s Champion has returned! Strong showing on Drunk Tuesday, but he just needs quantity. As the past champion, he knows what it takes to win and if he puts forth some effort, can easily leap over the other contenders.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

7. Default

How do you think this will impact any collusion case against President Trump. Be specific..
    It establishes precedence that Individual 1 is a criminal.

I'm glad Cohen got the book thrown at him. What kind of lawyer pleads guilty to crimes without any sort of agreement in place for a reduced sentence?

If the best "witness" they have against Trump so far is a convict currently serving time in prison for lying I think Trump is in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think Trump is in good shape.
    Fox's top legal analyst disagrees with you:

"We've learned that federal prosecutors here in New York City -- not Bob Mueller and his team in Washington DC -- career prosecutors in New York City -- have evidence that the President of the United States committed a felony, by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law. How do we know that? They told that to a federal judge. Under the rules, they can't tell that to a federal judge unless they actually have that hardcore evidence. Under the rules, they can't tell that to a federal judge unless they intend to DO something with that evidence." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55sqoOfBmZA&t=3m38s
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-12-2018 at 05:07 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think Trump is in good shape.
    Here's Tgo trying to outdo Koars Light for Bagdad Bob impersonation of the year award.