Page 362 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462862 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

He's either got some powerful disincentive for a plea deal, or he's very certain he's going to get a Pardon.
    He wants to avoid getting poloniumed.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    He wants to avoid getting poloniumed.
    Normally I would scoff at that as a little too tinfoil hat, but honestly...I kind of think that too.

3. Default

I like this guy..

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said that the Department of Justice “is not going to be extorted” and that he has no response to documents that “nobody has the courage to put their name on” in response to inquiries about the articles of impeachment the House Freedom Caucus is drafting to possibly bring against him.

4. Default

Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Tuesday requested that sentencing for former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn be delayed by at least two months.

Mueller’s team and attorneys for Flynn submitted that Flynn is not ready for sentencing “due to the status of the special counsel’s investigation,” according to a court filing in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C.

5. Default

That's great of him to say, but the DoJ already has been successfully extorted several times by House Republicans. They've handed over a lot of documents related to the ongoing investigation. I believe the case law on this has pretty well established that the Executive can't be forced to turn over information that would affect ongoing investigations.

Of course, there is no Judicial review of impeachment proceedings. So there's that.

That's their favorite game to play- make grand statements about someone engaging in a supposed behavior repeatedly and then being unable to find a single example of it- let alone multiple.
    Thankfully, you have a PhD in not doing that.. right?

Oh wait

It's also not true. He's starting to distance himself because he suspects that things are going to end badly for Trump.
    So..

yea.....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Tuesday requested that sentencing for former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn be delayed by at least two months.

Mueller’s team and attorneys for Flynn submitted that Flynn is not ready for sentencing “due to the status of the special counsel’s investigation,” according to a court filing in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C.
    Interesting but not super surprising. Sounds like they've got some more indictments to hand out- which I think we all knew- and they need to make sure Flynn keeps cooperating to get them.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dora View Post
    No, it makes sense. This will push back his sentencing to July with about 60~90 days until he shows up for prison. This will set it up for October; primetime for mid-terms which will complicate any pardoning by Trump. I also believe that Mueller is setting up an epic fucking gigantic October surprise of historic porportions.

Beware the Ides of October...

No..

9. Default

You know that the worst part is? His posts still have more substance than all of the other trolls combined.

That's just a bad look for everyone involved

10. Default

You know that the worst part is? His posts still have more substance than all of the other trolls combined.

That's just a bad look for everyone involved
    true