Page 149 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 49991391471481491501511591992496491149 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Judging by that guys bad technique I'm going to assume that you're not saying things are getting hotter.
    We should start planning a birthday party for this thread.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

DYdgBnOX0AARoS0[1].jpg

Good reminder that trumps been calling for McCabes ouster for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    We should start planning a birthday party for this thread.

Yes we should. There's so much to celebrate in July too. Not only is it the anniversary of Don Jr making all kinds of inconsistent comments about his meeting with the Russian agents about Hillary dirt, but also an anniversary of trump Sr. having a second meeting with Putin at the G20 with no American interpreter present. We're also seeing speculation that Don Jr and trump crew met a second time with the Russian agents in 2016 and this July is the two year anniversary of that. Our birthday party theme could be, "Collusion Fusion" or something like that. It'll be a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Yes we should. There's so much to celebrate in July too. Not only is it the anniversary of Don Jr making all kinds of inconsistent comments about his meeting with the Russian agents about Hillary dirt, but also an anniversary of trump Sr. having a second meeting with Putin at the G20 with no American interpreter present. We're also seeing speculation that Don Jr and trump crew met a second time with the Russian agents in 2016 and this July is the two year anniversary of that. Our birthday party theme could be, "Collusion Fusion" or something like that. It'll be a hoot!
    You're a gay butthurt gaylord.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-17-2018 at 11:03 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're a gay butthurt gaylord.
    yeah what a raging homo

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    I loved last night Methais!

What you and cwolff do behind closed doors is your business, but nobody here wants to hear about it.

Last edited by Methais; 03-17-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...h-trump-report

I think we already know what's in these memos. Lots of low level badgering. Loyalty pledge type bullshit. None of this is a magic bullet to take down trump but they sure do add up. If dems have weak mid-term none of it will matter of course. Republicans have no stomach for moral courage now a days.

9. Default

Special counsel Robert Mueller has interviewed fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, sources familiar with the investigation told CBS News. McCabe was asked by the firing of James Comey as well as his own conversations with President Trump, CBS News' Paula Reid reports.

McCabe kept memos of his conversations with Mr. Trump and what happened during Comey's firing and Mueller is in the possession of the memos.

The documents, Reid reports, provide important corroboration of Comey's accounts for an obstruction of justice investigation.

The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!
    Here we go. Trumps working up his courage to pull the trigger.