Page 21 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Use your words, slippery slope boy.
    Isn’t that exactly what he did in that wall of text like 2 posts before this?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So when you sent me rep comments about my underage daughters, eating farts, Hillary Clinton's "pie", eating out my ass and my wife.. it was just you talking about your secret fantasies?
    You are now obligated to post these for our entertainment. Just confirmed with @Whirlin that not doing so is a reportable offense.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-29-2017 at 06:35 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

He did but not in a manner that made sense. I don't know how the hell one goes from saying government shouldn't interfere with gun rights and people should be allowed to own whatever weapon they want (nukes included) to saying government should regulate social media websites. And PB says my political beliefs are bipolar.

That part was truly rich, the girl with no social life getting mad at a roommate not going out enough.
    At the rate pk's douche meter is rising I fully expect him to soon claim he didn't really need to a place to stay, he has a mansion somewhere but was somehow doing diethx a favor by moving in with her and not fully paying his share of the bills.

I chose not to go out a lot and I was perfectly okay with that. How is that a failure on my part? Stop being a useless troll.
    Nothing wrong with you choosing to stay home 24/7, but then don't bitch when your roommate wants to masturbate loudly. What, was SHE supposed to leave the apartment to masturbate to not disturb you?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-29-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Necro may be a dumb troll but he's right about the pathetic attempts of the people that get off on bullying others.
    Oh man, Androidpk is so desperate he's taking Necro's posts seriously.

Necro may be a dumb troll but he's right about the pathetic attempts of the people that get off on bullying others. But that's totally normal adult behavior, right Tisket? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you were one of the ones that continually harassed warclaidhm.
    Congratulations! You've reached Backlash and Stumplicker/Wesley level of stupidity now!

Why don't you tell us how you've been so bullied here... you poor little victim you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Nothing wrong with you choosing to stay home 24/7, but then don't bitch when your roommate wants to masturbate loudly. What, was SHE supposed to leave the apartment to masturbate to not disturb you?
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Wow, I just read the last bits of this thread. You guys here have some really long history together and some of you it's more than just on these boards.

And I say this genuinely, I think many of you here have some social/mental issues that need to be worked out (no troll). I mean, it's kinda weird you guys are still trapped in this 80's text based game but it seems to go further than that.

Anyhow, it's depressing to see you all here, truly. My heart aches a bit thinking what creative and obviously intelligent people are wasting their lives due to their mental/social issues. I wonder... did Gemstone have a part to play in inducing these issues? If you all never found Gemstone, where would you be now? What further development intellectually, financially, and socially would you have gained? Be well, take care of yourselves.
    What I think we would all find interesting is the fact you chose to spend your time and comment, judge, and express fake "intelligence" on a .. as you said.. "80's text based game"...

I would suggest it goes further than that.. that you lack the intellectual capacity to understand much, but think by using an 80's forum you can gain some semblance of intelligent thought.

Stop trying to troll.. you suck at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Wow, I just read the last bits of this thread. You guys here have some really long history together and some of you it's more than just on these boards.

And I say this genuinely, I think many of you here have some social/mental issues that need to be worked out (no troll). I mean, it's kinda weird you guys are still trapped in this 80's text based game but it seems to go further than that.

Anyhow, it's depressing to see you all here, truly. My heart aches a bit thinking what creative and obviously intelligent people are wasting their lives due to their mental/social issues. I wonder... did Gemstone have a part to play in inducing these issues? If you all never found Gemstone, where would you be now? What further development intellectually, financially, and socially would you have gained? Be well, take care of yourselves.
    Your heart aches so much.. you've created how many different logins now and have been banned how many times?

Dude, stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    At the rate pk's douche meter is rising I fully expect him to soon claim he didn't really need to a place to stay, he has a mansion somewhere but was somehow doing diethx a favor by moving in with her and not fully paying his share of the bills.
    She's a stronger person today because of it, therefore he did her a favor. The sacrifices he made were for her own good.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-30-2017 at 09:15 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible