Page 512 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 124124625025105115125135145225626121012 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The best way to deal with Russia is to fuck with their money. Putin has been trying to claw back the Magnitsky Act sanctions since they were put in place and keep it from spreading to other countries.
    Didn't Trump tell Germany that when he asked about the gas deal?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Crazy how that all happened under the radar until Trump won.
    So that's not accurate. The election meddling is something we started to find out about during the election. The election infrastructure hacking also happened before the election initially.

What IS fascinating is that we were actively punishing Russia for these attacks until Trump won. The Trump administration immediately tried to rescind all Russian sanctions (which is why Congress rushed through the Russian sanctions bill- they were all freaked out), and they've done their best to make Russia look innocent and to cover up what's been going on.

This is something the Trump camp has been doing since the campaign.

When you add that to the fact that we have clear evidence that Trump was well aware that Russia was meddling on his behalf, and that there were dozens of meetings between his people and Russian operatives (and the glut of other suspicious facts surrounding Trump and Russia), and candidly- you are VERY hard pressed to come up with an explanation for it that doesn't involve the word "collusion".

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I'm all for it. The left will spin, the right will spin, and I'll continue giving zero fucks.
    Why are you proud of your apathy in the face of attacks on our sovereignty by our most significant geopolitical adversary? Especially when there's ample evidence that **AT BARE MINIMUM** the current sitting US President and his campaign were actively courting that adversary's help during the election?

That's really not something to be proud of. You're not "above the fray"- you're enabling it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Why are you proud of your apathy in the face of attacks on our sovereignty by our most significant geopolitical adversary? Especially when there's ample evidence that **AT BARE MINIMUM** the current sitting US President and his campaign were actively courting that adversary's help during the election?

That's really not something to be proud of. You're not "above the fray"- you're enabling it.
    I'm not above anything. But this also isn't something new. The sooner we're done with a two party system the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Why are you proud of your apathy in the face of attacks on our sovereignty by our most significant geopolitical adversary?
    You literally laughed when Romney said the exact same thing.

I just can't believe you're a real person anymore. It's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You literally laughed when Romney said the exact same thing.

I just can't believe you're a real person anymore. It's impossible.
    The trick is to imagine her naked, then vigorously gouge out both eyes with the edge of your desk.

Blog Entries

I want WW3 because the person I voted for lost, Hillary Clinton is totally worth thermo-nuclear war.
    You're retarded.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    What you don't know is, she said that because I just left her an especially nasty shart rep.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2018 at 10:57 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!