Page 482 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532582982 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're proving the point TG. Take a step back, take a deep breath and chill out. You lose your mind here.
    What point is being made? That I have no problem calling out pk for his antics here?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Says the guy defending probably one of the worst people that has ever been on the PC simply because he hates Trump too.
    Seriously. If you are defending pk then any moral high ground you pretend to hold is nothing more than quicksand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

When the only person who thinks you aren’t a complete piece of creepy stalker trash is cwolff, and even then it’s only because he hates Trump too, you should both consider reevaluating your entire pathetic lives.

Last edited by Methais; 07-14-2018 at 12:32 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

It's all he's got. In his mind this is a team sport and he'll say anything to defend his captain. Right and wrong are no part of the equation for a guy like him. Just defend, delay, deflect. Anything to support the alpha that he follows no matter what kind of bad faith arguments he has to engage in to do that.
    You do the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Everyone watch as tgo madly deflects because he's incapable of backing up his phony beliefs without resorting to ad hominem attacks.
    Telling the truth about how fucking creepy you are isn't an ad hominem attack, dumbfuck.

These are literally things you've already said/owned up to (before you backtracked and tried to explain some of them away..)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Stole from msconstrew
    Mooched off of diethx
    Threatened Kranar with legal action
    Cyber stalked, threatened, and blackmailed Methais
    And you know what? These are probably some of the least pathetic things you've done in your life.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 07-14-2018 at 05:11 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You're proving the point TG. Take a step back, take a deep breath and chill out. You lose your mind here.
    Holy shit.

Zero.

Self.

Awareness.

x134
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You do the same thing.
    BUT It's different for him! Trump is literally Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, it's not fair he's President.

And Russia.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You do the same thing.
    No Dickhead. I don't. I post here about political news of the day and I'll make statements or argue a point of view. I've even been known to admit I was wrong a time or two. I'm not trolling or stalking. I'm willing to engage in heated arguments and tell you all you're a bunch of cunts. This is true. But I don't defend the indefensible just to take a shot at someone I don't like.

Good work by Special Counsel Mueller and law enforcement to protect our democracy by bringing charges against Russian nationals working to hack America’s elections. Another example of why his work must continue without interference.
    2:07 PM - 13 Jul 2018
    From John Kasich. Take a second to reflect on the fact that he is now such an outlier in the republican party.

Blog Entries

No Dickhead. I don't. I post here about political news of the day and I'll make statements or argue a point of view. I've even been known to admit I was wrong a time or two. I'm not trolling or stalking. I'm willing to engage in heated arguments and tell you all you're a bunch of cunts. This is true. But I don't defend the indefensible just to take a shot at someone I don't like.
    The funny thing is that you and I probably have the same views about a lot of political talking points. Feel free to ask pk or peam if you doubt that. The difference is I'm not a massive bitch because life isn't fair and I don't like the president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.