Page 819 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 319719769809817818819820821829869919 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,190 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Virtuous lot, aren't they? Completely willing to hold the brand of what is and is not "hate speech"... until someone from their own side says it then suddenly it's 'just a joke'.
    Butt boy is now hate speech? You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Maybe you should go back to not taking any drugs, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Butt boy is now hate speech? You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Maybe you should go back to not taking any drugs, eh?
    Since 2005, it has been recognized that the following is deragotory language to gay men:
    "Butt pirate, butt boy, butt rider, butt pilot, or butt rustler"
    Oh, but please keep going. It's getting kind of funny again. You. You are kind of funny again. Because I'm fucking laughing at how thick you are.

3. Default

Since 2005, it has been recognized that the following is deragotory language to gay men:

Oh, but please keep going. It's getting kind of funny again. You. You are kind of funny again. Because I'm fucking laughing at how thick you are.
    Yeah, because you really care if it's derogatory right? That's why you didn't give a fuck that parkbandit keeps calling ashliana a flaming queer or a faggot. Get the fuck out of here with your faux outrage.

Yeah, because you really care if it's derogatory right? That's why you didn't give a fuck that parkbandit keeps calling ashliana a flaming queer or a faggot. Get the fuck out of here with your faux outrage.
    Because if you're going to pretend to be stalked, harassed, and bullied it helps to define a clear line that the person is crossing. Especially when that person or side you're in support of is, by no unclear definition of the word, crossing a line you have. Why the free pass, you dumb fuck?

I'll clarify that none of that shit offends me. Just like faggot or queer doesn't offend Ashlianna, when it's directed at them by PB. Something they've said numerous times. So when it comes to PB calling them one, I know that Ashlianna can, by their own admittance, fucking take it.

I'll be glad to break it down further but it's obvious I'll need to use fucking sock puppets with you.
    Last edited by Astray; 12-13-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Blog Entries

I'll be glad to break it down further but it's obvious I'll need to use fucking sock puppets with you.
    stop fucking sock puppets you disgusting bitch
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    stop fucking sock puppets you disgusting bitch
    The sock Dobi got in Harry Potter was a crunchy one. He was set free by a sex sock. You think on that, you bigot.

Blog Entries

The sock Dobi got in Harry Potter was a crunchy one. He was set free by a sex sock. You think on that, you bigot.
    I have no idea wtf you just said you fucking weeb.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

8. Default

Because if you're going to pretend to be stalked, harassed, and bullied it helps to define a clear line that the person is crossing. Especially when that person or side you're in support of is, by no unclear definition of the word, crossing a line you have. Why the free pass, you dumb fuck?

I'll clarify that none of that shit offends me. Just like faggot or queer doesn't offend Ashlianna, when it's directed at them by PB. Something they've said numerous times. So when it comes to PB calling them one, I know that Ashlianna can, by their own admittance, fucking take it.

Look at all the fucks I give, astray, look at them.

Look at all the fucks I give, astray, look at them.
    The wrinkliest brain for its size. I'd say use your balls for reference but you forgot them in someone's purse.

Yeah but see I'm not someone who gives a shit what kind of language someone uses, that's what far left cretins such as yourself do. Well, it's what you do when people on the right use such language, if someone on the left does it you call them a hero.

Weird how that works.