Page 812 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812813814822862912 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That's the thing about politically-motivated bias; if your standard setting is already 100, there's no "up" left to go when there's an actual reason. Hillary probably would've faced real consequences regarding her server use if the GOP hadn't wasted all their political capital with the public hysterically investigating her over something she had nothing to do with occurring (Benghazi).
    Did she have anything to do with all of those idiots telling us it was over a YouTube video? Which you and time4pk probably still believe.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Troll and cry all you want, Trump and his goons are going down and no amount of temper tantrums from some loser on the PC is going to stop it from happening.
    Quoted for when you scrub this later on and pretend you never said it.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Given that DoJ guidelines state a sitting POTUS can't be indicted statute of limitations could be tolled until he is out of office. Plus he's not winning in 2020 so... Maybe you can write letters to him whi!e he's in prison.
    Quoted for when you scrub this the day after the 2020 election and pretend you never said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did she have anything to do with all of those idiots telling us it was over a YouTube video? Which you and time4pk probably still believe.
    The CIA had conflicting intelligence regarding that.

Did you not read the results of the GOP-led investigation that they spent millions of dollars and two plus years on?

Quote Originally Posted by House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans
    "There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence."
    No? How embarrassing for you. Then again, the GOP's intent was never to actually inform voters or investigate legitimate concerns. It was to convince uncritical stooges who don't care about facts that "HURR HILLARY BAD."
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-12-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    People don't hit on incels, sorry.
    So that’s why you’re always so angry.

AKA This is all a vast left wing conspiracy but even if it's true I still don't care.

When Trump won the election in 2016 I anticipated 2 specific things happening. The GOP would keep Trump in check and the Democrats would fix their internal problems and come out a stronger party. What I was not anticipating is the GOP bending the knee to Trump and refuse to hold him accountable for anything, including blatantly breaking the law. Their craven fixation on power over rule of law is going to be a stain on the party that they might not ever be able to recover from.
    You’re trying really really REALLY hard at this Great Value time4fun thing.

At least you’re trying at something for once.

You can stick your head in the sand and claim that it is irrelevant according to some antiquated rules made by people in a new settlement over 200 years ago but it is very relevant when you consider the pulse of America in contemporary times.

Antiquated rules allow republicans to retain any power at this point. The last two Republican presidents both lost the popular vote. Republicans are out numbered by democrats pure and simple. If we went to one person, one vote, what currently poses as the republican party would be irrelevant.
    Remember how you didn’t have a problem with the electoral college until Hillary lost?

Your first question is a little overly dramatic. Yes to your second question. Sorry, I have nothing against farmers, but I'm not interested in holding back the entire nation just because a few people are scared of progress.
    Why did you remove “Resist white supremacy.” from your sig?

Look everybody, Back is a white supremacist!!!!!!

3 years in prison for breaking federal laws. And no, not liberals, Republicans. And this is just getting started. Individual 1's turn will be coming up soon.
    You, NPC 1, are retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You son of a bitch, I thought she came back again to gloat about how she was so above us after her trip to the moons of Saturn but you're just replying to a days-old post.
    I’m on vacation this week, and I do most of my PC’ing from work.

And/or when I’m taking a dump. I’m just now getting caught up.

I can’t feel my legs. Send help.

Last edited by Methais; 12-12-2018 at 01:35 PM.