Page 612 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1125125626026106116126136146226627121112 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

And you still can't figure out why no one on this forum likes you and 100% of the posters here think you're a huge piece of shit.

You literally can't name even 1 person on here that legitimately doesn't think you're a colossal sack of shit.

What a waste of life. Literally.

Fucking deadbeat loser.
    You and a handful of alt right trolls are not everybody on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You and a handful of alt right trolls are not everybody on this forum.
    Name one person on here that legitimately doesn't think you're a giant sack of shit.

You won't. You'll just offer some weak deflection instead, watch...
    Last edited by Methais; 08-13-2018 at 01:26 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Name one person on here that legitimately doesn't think you're a giant sack of shit.

To be fair I'm sure time4fun and cwolff will rush to his defense, but that's not something to brag about if you're Androidpk.

What's really funny is pk will probably never say a bad word about a Democrat ever again, even though he's such a centrist who wants to hold both sides accountable, because those two will turn on him quick if he does, leaving him all alone and sad.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-13-2018 at 01:32 PM.

4. Default

like cwolff said you morons act like some cliche high school clique, worried about popularity. I've been on these forums since they were made and I'm not going to stop being a part of this community just because a couple of obnoxious trolls don't like me. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    To be fair I'm sure time4fun and cwolff will rush to his defense, but that's not something to brag about if you're Androidpk.

What's really funny is pk will probably never say a bad word about a Democrat ever again even though he's such a centrist who wants to hold both sides accountable because those two will turn on him quick if he does, leaving him all alone and sad.
    They know he's a huge piece of shit too, they just don't care right now because he's the only person on here who agrees with their bullshit and doesn't think either of them are massively retarded, even though t4f and pk hated each other until his political bipolar and TDS kicked in.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

What's really funny is pk will probably never say a bad word about a Democrat ever again, even though he's such a centrist who wants to hold both sides accountable, because those two will turn on him quick if he does, leaving him all alone and sad.
    I'm going to change my political beliefs just because 2 people on one of the forums I post on agree with how I feel about Trump? O_o

7. Default

They know he's a huge piece of shit too, they just don't care right now because he's the only person on here who agrees with their bullshit and doesn't think either of them are massively retarded, even though t4f and pk hated each other until his political bipolar and TDS kicked in.
    I'm such a huge piece of shit that every time I post you leap to respond..

Dance puppet, dance!

Yes. That is correct. I can confirm that 100% of people on the forum do not think poorly of Android and again I will say that you all are some little bitches with this "nobody likes you", "you have no friends" line of attack. It's shocking almost to see grown men type the things you type.

9. Default

Mostly you people just go on the offensive against anyone who doesn't agree with you- especially when you reach the point where you realize you can't win on the facts.

And, to PK's point, I don't think there are many people here who would be concerned that folks like Neveragain (white supremacist), PB (the most reviled troll on PC), Wrathbringer (the guy who runs around saying "Retard!" like a 3rd grader) to 5 posts a day), and you have a low opinion of them.

On the contrary, most folks would be concerned if you all didn't.
    Last edited by time4fun; 08-13-2018 at 02:44 PM. Reason: learning to differentiate between K and B

10. Default

Shockingly, yet another Federal Judge has ruled that the Mueller investigation is not illegal. (This is specifically the IRA case PK cited earlier)

The strategy here is basically Trump and Friends trying to get one Federal Judge to disagree, which would force an Appellate Court to take up the case. From there, they'd hope that the conservative Supreme Court would take up their subsequent appeal. Honestly, I don't think Roberts would be willing to play ball on that one. He's staunchly conservative, but he does seem to have an eye on his legacy when he makes decisions.