Page 778 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 278678728768776777778779780788828878 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I have a hypothesis, hear me out: sellstuff1 is the id - base animal insticts, screaming racial insults, etc. time4fun is the superego - moralizing, fantasy ideal self. They are all aspects of the same person. But who is the ego?
    The ego is Ashlianna playing victim and mashing words together with Italics so it gives my eyes fucking cancer trying to read it on my phone. God damn, I gotta wait till I get home to respond to that mess.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Mhm, sure. You just don't bother to acknowledge the shortcomings of people that agree with you because... well, they agree with you. It's like you're incredibly uneducated. Oh wait, no. You are incredibly uneducated.

No, you are on the same level due to your toxicity and hostility. Go ahead and bring me a post addressing an argument, where you aren't being a complete tit. I'll wait, champ.

Shoot me what you think would lead to that. I mean, you've got more vitriol in one post than about 99.9999% of what I post, in a year. Oh, it's a baseless claim because you're an idiot. A natural born one.

OH! Wait, is it because you think I'm a conservative? Aw. Aren't you just a precious little bigot?
    Because the group of trollish conservatives on the board don't toss out liberals as an insult constantly? Because those conservative trolls aren't constantly being toxic and hostile? Yet you never acknowledge their shortcomings? I get that you like being in your friends circle jerk but come on, the irony/hypocrisy is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Because the group of trollish conservatives on the board don't toss out liberals as an insult constantly? Because those conservative trolls aren't constantly being toxic and hostile? Yet you never acknowledge their shortcomings? I get that you like being in your friends circle jerk but come on, the irony/hypocrisy is real.
    tr;dr

Blog Entries

You consider everyone that disagrees with you to be a troll, so whatever.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I still remember the fit he threw when I asked for a simple, direct condemnation of a racist that he agrees with.

Taernath is a liberal and no one seems to have a problem with him. Except idiots like cwolff (and probably you, but I'm too lazy to look for anything) who call him a far right Nazi because his life isn't consumed by a burning hatred for Trump 24/7.

Probably because he's not a massively unhinged butthurt retard, who lies constantly and acts like a cunt.

The rest of you tards though, yeah. You're stupid as fuck and act like twats and then can't figure out why you get trolled constantly. Because you're also stupid.

Remember when you and time4fun hated each other, before Trump got elected and you bonded over your shared butthurt and now you're her bitch?

You paying couch rent:

Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2018 at 12:47 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No. I've disagreed with lots of people on the PC over the years. I consider only a few to be trolls.

8. Default

I still remember the fit he threw when I asked for a simple, direct condemnation of a racist that he agrees with.
    I threw a fit? You're the one that got upset because I didn't answer you in the exact manner that you wanted yet didn't specify. Get off that high horse already.

I threw a fit? You're the one that got upset because I didn't answer you in the exact manner that you wanted yet didn't specify. Get off that high horse already.
    You got upset, I asked for a condemnation and I stayed on that request until you eventually, very angrily and extremely reluctant, said a name. Then, as you always do, you decided to arbitrarily label me as upset because that somehow invalidates your unwillingness.

I'm not on a high horse, I just asked for something simple and you could barely accomplish it.

You got upset, I asked for a condemnation and I stayed on that request until you eventually, very angrily and extremely reluctant, said a name. Then, as you always do, you decided to arbitrarily label me as upset because that somehow invalidates your unwillingness.

I'm not on a high horse, I just asked for something simple and you could barely accomplish it.
    No no, you just don't understand. PK is the victim!
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2018 at 12:58 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible