Page 926 of 926 FirstFirst ... 426826876916924925926
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 9260

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Dreaven is actually present and accounted for during the event in question. It's not a matter of botting, it's a script. Which are all available on his stream.

Of course they know what's going on and if they took issue with any of it, they'd put an end to it. Nothing has happened because no rule is being violated.
    Oh I know Dreaven isn't AFK during them. Agreed. They'd have to be turbo petty to try to get him on the botting/trigger thing, by script checking every one of his guys at once and then dinging him if any didn't meet their response time or something. It isn't in their best interest to try to mess with him that way. He has nothing to worry about unless sellstuff1 becomes a GM!

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    He has nothing to worry about unless sellstuff1 becomes a GM!
    Rofl, he got banned from Discord. They aren't gonna let him anywhere near a position of power. Unless he steals an account but none of that information is public so... nothing he can do. Except be a triggered angry boy.

Par the course.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Oh, I don't have beef with you.
    Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sure
    He doesn't have a beef with me either!

He doesn't have a beef with me either!
    This is just how he is apparently.

6. Default

Rofl, he got banned from Discord. They aren't gonna let him anywhere near a position of power. Unless he steals an account but none of that information is public so... nothing he can do. Except be a triggered angry boy.

Par the course.
    How many six year olds did you fuck today to make up for how shit you are dark souls, loser?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Oh I know Dreaven isn't AFK during them.
    He doesn't actually need to be AFK to be in violation of policy 18. The mere fact that you can tap any number of his characters to receive service is in violation of the policy, that's the thing. The way that policy is written, witnessing a pattern of a character providing a service in response to a verb is all that is needed for him to be in violation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    He doesn't actually need to be AFK to be in violation of policy 18. The mere fact that you can tap any number of his characters to receive service is in violation of the policy, that's the thing. The way that policy is written, witnessing a pattern of a character providing a service in response to a verb is all that is needed for him to be in violation.
    So report him. As said, the GMs know damn well what he does.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'd like to see these other meltdowns.

Maybe not biggest meltdowns, but most dick move meltdowns. It's not every meltdown I see someone go through the trouble of cyber stalking someone and threatening legal actions and engaging in blackmail.
    Agreed, it is by far the biggest dick move. But not very surprising.

Who holds the title?
    He still posts from time to time. No need to bring up old shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    He still posts from time to time. No need to bring up old shit.
    Ah, alright. Got it.