Page 896 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 396796846886894895896897898906946996 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Shut the fuck up when you're talking to me, shitbag.

You're nothing but a fucking lingering stain on this board, PB, and you have been for years. It's pathetic.
    How about if I ask you? Same question. Whether or not you like the person asking the question, it's still a legitimate question.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm betting it notes there was some minor contacts with Russian sources from members of the campaign, but nothing having any effect whatsoever on the election and nothing directly pointing to the President himself. And then people will still be like IMPEACH 45 PUTIN PUPPET!!!!!!!

Yup definitely no collusion there. You have Trump's Balls so deep down your throat you can't pay attention to anything he's actually done or said, just merely an idealized version of what he does based on the fake news media. Congrats, you got played.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Because not a single charge is tied to collusion between Donald Trump and Russia. Every charge against any Trump Campaign employee is a result of something else found that isn't related.

Hell, Avaia, you and I both know that Mueller could provide incontrovertible proof that Trump had absolutely nothing to do with Russia and a certain element on this board would still say he did.
    Clearly, Trump's campaign chair, campaign foreign policy adviser, and campaign aide were colluding with Russia without Trump's knowledge.

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty last October to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreement by lying to them).

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty last December to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post

Yup definitely no collusion there. You have Trump's Balls so deep down your throat you can't pay attention to anything he's actually done or said, just merely an idealized version of what he does based on the fake news media. Congrats, you got played.
    So if Mueller comes out and has nothing worth shit in his report, what's your reaction? Does Mueller then become a super secret agent working for Putin too?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-15-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    So if Mueller comes out and has nothing worth shit in his report, what's your reaction? Does Mueller then become a super secret agent working for Putin too?
    Trump's still a shit person and utterly unqualified for the presidency based on his actions as president, like shutting the government down to acquire funding for a border wall that won't make us any safer, won't stop any criminal elements or drugs from entering the country, and will do nothing to stop illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Trump's still a shit person and utterly unqualified for the presidency based on his actions as president, like shutting the government down to acquire funding for a border wall that won't make us any safer, won't stop any criminal elements or drugs from entering the country, and will do nothing to stop illegal immigration.
    That's terrific.

Could you answer the question I asked though?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's terrific.

Could you answer the question I asked though?
    Nah. You've already made up your mind as to whether or not Trump is guilty, so my opinion on the matter means about as much as a dead message board for a dead game.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    How about if I ask you? Same question. Whether or not you like the person asking the question, it's still a legitimate question.
    It's not a legitimate question. Nothing that miserable vomitous mass asks is a legitimate question. It's just an endless stream of attempted third-grade "gotcha" moments. Sad, really.

Is this the thread where dipshit Androidpk was suggesting Paul Manafort sharing polling data with the Russians was collusion?

Does he yet realize that, YET AGAIN, whoever initially published that "news" piece had to issue a retraction saying Manafort wanted to share the polling data with 2 Ukrainians, and not the Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin like previously suggested?

Almost like we can't trust a single thing the media says anymore.

10. Default

Saw some polling recently where more people are blaming democrats for the continuing shutdown.