Page 1084 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 845849841034107410821083108410851086109411341184 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,840 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Yes. Read the signs. The report isn't going to include anything that isn't proven. So unless there's a sealed indictment that is called out - it'll be about everything that's already been told. Trump wanting it released and Pelosi's commentary about impeachment tells the story without needing to read a report.

The southern district of New York and the financial crimes are the only likely place to see anything happen.
    Mr. Wait until the report is released is now telling us what the report says before the report is released.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Mr. Wait until the report is released is now telling us what the report says before the report is released.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    As opposed to Mr. "Trump and his entire family are going to jail" is now thinking he has a right to that current high horse he's on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Barr’s and Trump’s best move is to completely release the report without a single letter, comma, or period redacted. There may be some parts that would hurt Trump politically but the “sinister and clearly hiding something” black redaction lines would feed the Democrats and their base far more.
    They can't. I mean, Trump could, but he shouldn't. There is a lot of classified shit in there that has to be redacted.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yeah, Republicans were mad about Hillary using private communications.. haven't heard a peep from them about Kushner and Ivanka and others in the Trump admin doing the same thing.
    Night and day comparisons.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Hah. Benfazi.
    My issue with Hillary and the Obama Administration was never about holding them criminally responsible for the 4 Americans that were murdered. My issue was with the obvious cover up. I knew it when it happened that it had nothing to do with some obscure video and everything to do with Sept. 11th. THAT bullshit is what infuriated me... and they kept on that same bullshit "ZOMG VIDEO!" for a month afterwards.

Her emails!
    Hillary honestly believes the rules are meant for everyone else and her complete paranoia about keeping all the information under her control caused this issue.. not the Republicans. She got off because, while she committed a crime, she didn't "mean" to do it? WTF!?

Clinton's impeachment. Both sides have raging retards.
    FTFY and I agree.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I've said since 2017 I'll accept whatever Mueller finds.
    You've also said 5873204723084 times shit like HURRR HURRRRRR i'lL bE tEh OnE lAuGhInG wEn TrUmP iS iN hAnDcUfFs AnD aLl Of U wHiTe SuPrEmAcIsTs ArE hAvInG uR mElTdOwNs!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

How rough was time4fun with you last night once the news broke that confirms you're both fucking butthurt idiots?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    As opposed to Mr. "Trump and his entire family are going to jail" is now thinking he has a right to that current high horse he's on.
    PK in 2020: i HaVeN't SeEn a PhYsIcAl CoPy Of ThE uNrEdAcTeD rEpOrT iN pErSoN aNd UnTiL tHeN i'M gOiNg To HoLd OfF oN fOrMiNg AnY cOnClUsIoNs
    Last edited by Methais; 03-23-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    PK in 2020: i HaVeN't SeEn a PhYsIcAl CoPy Of ThE uNrEdAcTeD rEpOrT iN pErSoN aNd UnTiL tHeN i'M gOiNg To HoLd OfF oN fOrMiNg AnY cOnClUsIoNs
    That's what I think he'll be screaming for the next 2 years if there is even one sentence redacted in the report.

"I just KNOW that one sentence said 'Mueller found lots of evidence of collusion but Trump meanie head killed the investigation!'"