Page 1050 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 505509501000104010481049105010511052106011001150 ... LastLast
Results 10,491 to 10,500 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    LMAO

Translation- you *know* full well what the Trump campaign did. You *know* full well what the facts are telling you.

But, you never were one to let facts dissuade you from your ridiculous opinions.

You're pathetic.
    "I'm smart and you're dumb!"

See? Every single time.

At least spice your Trump Derangement Syndrome up for us like Androidpk did. You're just boring as fuck.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Zero. Self. Awareness.

We are all sick and tired of trying to argue, debate or engage with you in anything more than a childish and diminutive manner. You make up shit, you tell people what they are thinking, you ignore anything that disagrees with your narrative and over all you are a waste of time and flesh. You harbor a criminal, you engage in all kinds of flights of fantasy to make yourself look more important than you are and when people don't bow down to acknowledge your greatness or toe the Leftist line you insult them.

You are almost as much of a caricature and grotesque as PK likely less self aware than Back if that's possible.

Oh honey that's hilarious. Do you have any idea how often you have been fact checked back to the kiddie table?

But, do tell: what did I make up in my post outlining the very obvious evidence of collusion between Trump and Putin?

I'll wait.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "I'm smart and you're dumb!"

See? Every single time.

At least spice your Trump Derangement Syndrome up for us like Androidpk did. You're just boring as fuck.
    Uh huh.

Do you know what Trump Derangement Syndrome is? Despite the mountains of evidence that Trump is nothing more than an amoral, lying, corrupt scumbag who VERY clearly cooperated with Russia to throw the election in his favor- you have bought his garbage hook, line, and sinker every time. Over 6000 lies in about 2 years.

You let that man convince you to sell out your own country to Vladimir Putin. You let him turn you against your own Intelligence community, your own free press, your own elections, and your own Judiciary. You let him convince you that it was 100% okay for a President to just fire any independent investigators looking into their behavior- that they should be allowed to decide their own innocence. You let him convince you that it's fine to intimidate witnesses, to abuse campaign finance laws, and to direct your underlings to lie to Congress and the American people about it.

You let him convince you that it's okay to use our Criminal Justice system to attack political opponents and to treat people differently based on their political party affiliation. You let him convince you that there's no problem with abusing the levers of power to try to strong-arm private companies into artificially inflating the amount of positive coverage of said President that US citizens see. You let him convince you that it's okay to put kids in cages.

And why? Because he promised you a wall- the ultimate symbol of your pathetic, adolescent, and ultimately impotent rage.

And now- after years of sneering and foaming at the mouth every time people with an actual sense of patriotism tried to warn you about what was going on- when faced with the overwhelming evidence of corrupt collusion between a Presidential candidate and our greatest geopolitical enemy...you're sticking your fingers in your ears while flailing madly at anyone who would dare try to make you face the truth.

You. Are. Pathetic.

Mahalo

Do you know what Trump Derangement Syndrome is? Despite the mountains of evidence that Trump is nothing more than an amoral, lying, corrupt scumbag who VERY clearly cooperated with Russia to throw the election in his favor- you have bought his garbage hook, line, and sinker every time. Over 6000 lies in about 2 years.
    "I'm so smart and you're so dumb you don't even know what Trump Derangement Syndrome is!!!"

Uh huh.

You let that man convince you to sell out your own country to Vladimir Putin. You let him turn you against your own Intelligence community, your own free press, your own elections, and your own Judiciary. You let him convince you that it was 100% okay for a President to just fire any independent investigators looking into their behavior- that they should be allowed to decide their own innocence. You let him convince you that it's fine to intimidate witnesses, to abuse campaign finance laws, and to direct your underlings to lie to Congress and the American people about it.

You let him convince you that it's okay to use our Criminal Justice system to attack political opponents and to treat people differently based on their political party affiliation. You let him convince you that there's no problem with abusing the levers of power to try to strong-arm private companies into artificially inflating the amount of positive coverage of said President that US citizens see. You let him convince you that it's okay to put kids in cages.

And why? Because he promised you a wall- the ultimate symbol of your pathetic, adolescent, and ultimately impotent rage.

And now- after years of sneering and foaming at the mouth every time people with an actual sense of patriotism tried to warn you about what was going on- when faced with the overwhelming evidence of corrupt collusion between a Presidential candidate and our greatest geopolitical enemy...you're sticking your fingers in your ears while flailing madly at anyone who would dare try to make you face the truth.

You. Are. Pathetic.

Mahalo
    You. Are. Retarded.

Fuckoffo

Oh honey that's hilarious. Do you have any idea how often you have been fact checked back to the kiddie table?

But, do tell: what did I make up in my post outlining the very obvious evidence of collusion between Trump and Putin?

I'll wait.
    Quoted for when no collusion is found for the second time since the election.

I'll wait.
    Oh honey, you are about as Southern as Anchorage, Alaska so stop trying to pull it off because you suck at it. I didn't point out any one post, I addressed your entire posting history and demeanor. You are and continue to be a parody except you are not funny.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Uh huh.

You. Are. Pathetic.

Mahalo
    Bless your heart.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

LMAO

Translation- you *know* full well what the Trump campaign did. You *know* full well what the facts are telling you.

But, you never were one to let facts dissuade you from your ridiculous opinions.

You're pathetic.
    So.. if the Mueller report comes back that has no evidence of collusion... what then? Do you just chalk up your constant posts about this subject since your girl lost in 2016 to you being "misinformed" or do you think Mueller didn't do his job and therefore we must get a NEW special prosecutor seated and started?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Uh huh.

You. Are. Pathetic.

Mahalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence
    If there is a stronger case of this effect, I've yet to see it.

I'm telling you.. let a psychologist study you and write a paper..

Now send your peg target back in here and post some more of his special nonsense. You know he can handle the punishment..
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-05-2019 at 08:32 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.