Page 1086 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 865869861036107610841085108610871088109611361186 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,860 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    As opposed to Mr. "Trump and his entire family are going to jail" is now thinking he has a right to that current high horse he's on.
    I'm on a high horse for saying people should wait until the report is released before drawing conclusions on what the report says? You make Back look like a Harvard graduate..

I see Androidpk isn't taking this Mueller failure very well at all. Who didn't see that one coming?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I see Androidpk isn't taking this Mueller failure very well at all. Who didn't see that one coming?
    Look at tgo trying to gaslight. Who didn't see that one coming?

Stop being such a pathetic troll for once in your life.

There there, Androidpk. Once again literally everyone saw this coming but you. Surely you would be used to embarrassment by now? No need to get so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm on a high horse for saying people should wait until the report is released before drawing conclusions on what the report says? You make Back look like a Harvard graduate..
    You didn't start saying that until it became obvious that Mueller didn't have shit.

Up until then, every day for the last 2+ years you (and your anuscouch boss time4cunt) were like OMG TRUMP'S GOING DOWN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY PUT IN JAIL HE'LL NEVER MAKE IT TO 2020 AND THEN I GET TO WATCH ALL YOU WHITE SUPREMACISTS CRY AND HAVE MELTDOWNS AND AND...AND STUFF!!!!!!

How long before you go back and try to scrub those?

Also @Back are you gonna let PK talk shit about you like that when he's not even the champ yet? It's time to work on your counter promo as we build up to this main event championship match.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-23-2019 at 02:26 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Sorry, your gaslighting isn't going to work on me, you'll have to find someone else to troll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm a huge butthurt mentally ill tard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's great watching celebrities and the liberal media/news outlets meltdown over the fact that no more indictments are going to be recommended. It's almost like Trump beating Shillary all over again. Hope t4f comes here to cry too. Pk, how does it feel to have wasted 2 years of your life reading and then posting bullshit? This is a major win for Trump and he should reiterate how this was proven to all be a witch hunt every single day on the 2020 campaign trail. Further, I'm in agreement with those who say there needs to be some sort of recompense from the media outlets who pushed this whole fake news russian collusion narrative with absolutely no evidence to support it. Get some liberals; the news is out: You're retarded.

9. Default

CNN sure isn't taking the news well that Trump won't be impeached. I'll just quote them from their website:

"When the President learned that Mueller was done, in his eyes, it was a moment to celebrate. The investigation did not find enough evidence to indict him."

I guess much of the media will be whining for weeks. It will be good practice for when Trump gets reelected.
    Last edited by Candor; 03-23-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    It's great watching celebrities and the liberal media/news outlets meltdown over the fact that no more indictments are going to be recommended. It's almost like Trump beating Shillary all over again. Hope t4f comes here to cry too. Pk, how does it feel to have wasted 2 years of your life reading and then posting bullshit? This is a major win for Trump and he should reiterate how this was proven to all be a witch hunt every single day on the 2020 campaign trail. Further, I'm in agreement with those who say there needs to be some sort of recompense from the media outlets who pushed this whole fake news russian collusion narrative with absolutely no evidence to support it. Get some liberals; the news is out: You're retarded.
    I would say Trump should sue Buzzfeed. Just hammer that final nail into that dying company's coffin.