Page 154 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 541041441521531541551561642042546541154 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This speaks to the "give him enough rope to hang himself" theory.

He's feeling his oats and we're about to get the real trump. I'd say it can only one of two ways: 1) He is president for life or 2) He fucks it all up and resigns in disgrace. I don't believe we'll be seeing an election leading to a peaceful transfer of power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/18/u...tics&smtyp=cur

This speaks to the "give him enough rope to hang himself" theory.

He's feeling his oats and we're about to get the real trump. I'd say it can only one of two ways: 1) He is president for life or 2) He fucks it all up and resigns in disgrace. I don't believe we'll be seeing an election leading to a peaceful transfer of power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/18/u...tics&smtyp=cur
    Holy fuck you're so stupid you don't even get a gif for this one. President for life what a dumb fuck lololololololololol
    Last edited by Methais; 03-19-2018 at 10:23 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Last edited by Neveragain; 03-19-2018 at 10:55 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObWrdYQ_6xY

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano explained Monday why he believes the firing of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe could be viewed as "obstruction of justice."

McCabe was fired Friday, two days before he was set to officially retire and receive pension benefits. The FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility made the recommendation to Attorney General Jeff Sessions to terminate McCabe, accusing him of a "lack of candor" under oath.

Napolitano said he sees the firing as "reckless" and "vindictive" because McCabe is "more likely than not to be a witness" against Sessions' boss, President Trump.

Trump to Hire Lawyer Who Has Pushed Theory That Justice Dept. Framed the President
    By MAGGIE HABERMAN and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT MARCH 19, 2018

MANCHESTER, N.H. — President Trump has decided to hire the longtime Washington lawyer Joseph E. diGenova, who has pushed the theory on television that Mr. Trump was framed by F.B.I. and Justice Department officials, to bolster his legal team, according to three people told of the decision.

More...
    The hire has not been announced, and Mr. Trump frequently changes his mind and sometimes adjusts his plans based on media coverage. It was not clear whether Mr. Trump planned to hire other lawyers.

Mr. diGenova has endorsed the notion that a secretive group of F.B.I. agents concocted the Russia investigation as a way to keep Mr. Trump from becoming president. “There was a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton and, if she didn’t win the election, to then frame Donald Trump with a falsely created crime,” he said on Fox News in January. He added, “Make no mistake about it: A group of F.B.I. and D.O.J. people were trying to frame Donald Trump of a falsely created crime.”

Maggie Haberman is at is again. It was just one week ago that Trump had to humiliate her publicly for writing an article saying that he was hiring another lawyer, as you can see in the tweets below from March 11, 2018.

He's not wrong though.

So far, no collusion.. only a fabricated excuse for losing.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    OK cool. I agree with you. That's fine. But then, WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T HE JUST KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND LET THE INVESTIGATION RUN IT'S FUCKING COURSE.

Even a retarded dog knows when to stop touching the hot stove. Just SHUT THE FUCK UP, it's that simple.
    U mad troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    OK cool. I agree with you. That's fine. But then, WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T HE JUST KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND LET THE INVESTIGATION RUN IT'S FUCKING COURSE.

Even a retarded dog knows when to stop touching the hot stove. Just SHUT THE FUCK UP, it's that simple.
    This "No collusion" thing is a horrible talking point. If you stop to think about it for a second you'll see that there is indeed collusion, even a cover-up. To say that there's still no collusion is false and obviously a real party before country type dick move.

This "No collusion" thing is a horrible talking point. If you stop to think about it for a second you'll see that there is indeed collusion, even a cover-up. To say that there's still no collusion is false and obviously a real party before country type dick move.
    Guess what: There's been no evidence of collusion. Zero. You're still hoping against hope to alleviate some of the election butthurt you're obviously suffering.